Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L-45

Default How much is this worth???

I would like to sell my 2008 CK20s hst which includes,
    Backhoe with MIE thumb
    Loader with the skid steer universal mount bracket, and bucket, and also hydro lines installed for grapple use.
    5' 3pt blade
    shop manuals
    brush guard
    and 310hrs.
    What would be a fair price to sell this for, I am trying to sell it for $14,500.00. Is that good or too high?
    Thanks

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Default Re: How much is this worth???

Sounds a bit high but my reference point is a few years old. Three years ago I traded in my 2004 CK20 at 200hrs with KB2365, brush guard and FEL for about $12000. I'd guess that a dealer would charge about what you are asking though so you're not far off.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L-45

My dealer offered the same trade in price. I think that it is a fair price that i am asking with the newer curved boom backhoe, and thumb, and other extras. I am not in a any real rush, we will see what happens.

Platinum Member
    The real central PA everything else is philly or pittsburgh
    Tractor
    DK45 SE HST

Quote Originally Posted by IslandTractor View Post
    Sounds a bit high but my reference point is a few years old. Three years ago I traded in my 2004 CK20 at 200hrs with KB2365, brush guard and FEL for about $12000. I'd guess that a dealer would charge about what you are asking though so you're not far off.
    Good news IT! It appears that tractor prices have ratcheted up a little since I got my 45 in 06 or 07. I found that a comparably equipped new 35 is getting closer to the old 45 price.
    DK45 SE HST, RFM, BB, FEL, PHD, toothbar,rear blade, canopy, pallet forks, 6' tiller, and now I need an addition on my pole building

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Another way to look at the value is to compare it to a kubota BX23/24. Those are very popular, for good reason, but they don't come anywhere near the CK20TLB in capacity etc. I see used fairly low hour (less than 500hrs) on the market all the time for between $12-14K. They have the advantage of the Kubota name but anyone looking in the local Craigs List or equivalent would probably find your tractor too if you snuck in a comparison of the CK20 to the BX23/24 in your ad text to make your ad pop up (I know I hate it when car dealers do that but hey, it works). I would imagine that someone who is looking for a small TLB would certainly consider the CK too especially when they see the package you have in comparison to the BX23/24.