Tractor
    Kioti DK55

Default dk55 and Woods backhoe BH90-X or 1050

Does anyone have a DK55 or higher tractor and a woods backhoe either a 3 point or sub frame? If so what are your opinions of the woods backhoe and would you recommend the woods over the kioti equivalent. The models being considered are the BH90-X and the 1050. It may not be commensurate to say a comparison as few people would buy one then go buy the other, but if you bought the woods models have you been pleased with them. This is mostly a cost to quality comparison issue.
    DK55
    It's only money and U can't take it with you.

Veteran Member
    Approved Advertiser
    Tractor
    MAHINDRA

Default Re: dk55 and Woods backhoe BH90-X or 1050

The largest you could get with the Kioti is the 8-1/2
    Woods you can do the 90x.
    Now depending on what loader you have on your DK55 will tell you if you can do a Woods backhoe. The old 1595 loader is compatible with the Woods sub frame but the new Kioti Kl551 loader is not with out modifying the frame.
    I would never put a 3pt backhoe on!
    The Woods 90X is twice the backhoe of the Kioti KB2485
    Wallace Tractor and Equipment
    www.wallacetractorandequipment.com
    rwallacetractor@echoes.net
    RICK WALLACE

(570) 689-7494

We're not just a tractor store anymore!

Tractor
    Kioti DK55

Default Re: dk55 and Woods backhoe BH90-X or 1050

There in lies the question. I have the KL551 FEL I want to use the sub frame mount for the BH90-X and I did not understand if there would be compatibility or fitment issues between my current sub frame for the KL551 and what would be needed for the BH90-X. Does the BH90-X sub frame replace what I am using with the KL551 FEL or just augment it? The Woods sub frame is PN 1009701 with a Kioti KL1595 FEL compatibility. Was there any design change or was the KL1595 designed for the larger Kiotis?

Thanks in advance for any info.
    Rob

Edit: After reading Ricks response my question should be would the KL1595 sub frame replace the one I have and is it worth all the engineering or should I be happy with a smaller BH?
    Last edited by robintexas; 05-02-2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Did not read the responce.
    DK55
    It's only money and U can't take it with you.