IF TRACTORS COULD TALK

/ IF TRACTORS COULD TALK #1  

northcreek2624

Gold Member
Tractor
KIOTI DK40(2002)) Jacobsen 628D AWD Turfcat
First off let me say that before my DK40 I was a IH/JD guy(yes they can coexist)I still drink coffee from a JD cup and even have a JD chainsaw(70V).
Anyway I'm looking at my brother-in-laws 2002,JD4410 and my 2002,KiotiDK40 and imagining based on my observations what they would say if they could talk.
JD:With all my different colored(girly-man)knobs and slush-a-matic drive anyone can drive me,even you Stupid!
Kioti:My knobs are all black and you will have to learn to shift to drive me,but you know tractors,so let's get to work!
.............Mike

/ IF TRACTORS COULD TALK #2  
Boy its a good thing tractors can't talk..yikes /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif,for I would some explaining to do to the locals,bosses,passer byers,and my wife./w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif..I /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif my bota and she /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif me. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ IF TRACTORS COULD TALK #3  
Of all of the insensitive, inflammatory, politically incorrect posts that I have ever, ever read, yours ranks way up there....

...and as an owner of a DK45, I totally agree with you. I love the black knobs and gear shifting.

But I guess we should be fair not to offend anyone, right?

Take it easy

Tim Gray

/ IF TRACTORS COULD TALK #4  
Most of the stuff we see in our shop, they would say "OUCH!!!"
LOL
K