Slow Return Treadle on Ck30

/ Slow Return Treadle on Ck30 #1  

ulflyer

Bronze Member
Tractor
CK 30H
I read the earlier thread bout the treadle sticking, or being slow to return to center. Mine did it today for first time with only 18 hrs on it. It remained slow to return to center whether backing or going forward even after a couple hours of mowing. Temps today were about 75F so cold should not be affecting the fluid. After the first few times when it was really slow and pushed the rear treadle to help it return, it eased up, but stayed slower than it had been. It wasn't like that yesterday.

Did anyone come up the problem, or fix?

/ Slow Return Treadle on Ck30 #2  
I read the earlier thread bout the treadle sticking, or being slow to return to center. Mine did it today for first time with only 18 hrs on it. It remained slow to return to center whether backing or going forward even after a couple hours of mowing. Temps today were about 75F so cold should not be affecting the fluid. After the first few times when it was really slow and pushed the rear treadle to help it return, it eased up, but stayed slower than it had been. It wasn't like that yesterday.

Did anyone come up the problem, or fix?
Make sure to lube the pivot point,I like white litiumun in a spray can:thumbsup:Dave