Finially got a chance to put the new CK30 to work!!!

/ Finially got a chance to put the new CK30 to work!!! #1  

Stranger

And this thing is truly awesome!!! It is my first tractor so I am taking it slow but the little that I have done today has saved me days upon days of manual labor.
Ever since the power company buried lines to my shop the drainage off the road was non-existent and would wash out every rain storm. I now have a proper crown and gutters....might need a little smoothing out but that level of experience will come with time. Going to need to order more gravel now.
I found that the FEL sure can dig in if not careful but I managed to move a whole new layer of topsoil/compost mix to a new food plot in no time.

I do have one question...what is the total adjustment range of the crank rod on the right side of the 3.pt?

/ Finially got a chance to put the new CK30 to work!!! #2  
Yes it is amazing :thumbsup: what these tractors will do. Of course you need to post same pics of you hard at work. Glad you are finding it fun to use. Have many happy and safe hours in the seat. I have not tried to adjust the angle on my CK35 3pt all the way. You may have to try it to see how many degrees it will tilt, could depend on the implement.

/ Finially got a chance to put the new CK30 to work!!!
I was just concerned because I had it set so the box was at a pretty extreem angle. That allowed me to cut a ditch in...Just didn't know if you could go to far with it. Nonetheless it worked!!
I am going to have to start doing before and after pics for my own records...plus to post a few.