Finally made the decision.

/ Finally made the decision. #1  

bluepine

Long time lurker, first time poster.

This has been a great forum to learn and decide. We were in the market for a tractor and decided on a Kioti. The dealership here in Vernon, BC was a true pleasure to deal with. We couldn't find a machine that was anywhere close to the specs of the ck35 for the price. Overall, we're very happy we chose Kioti.

Thanks for the great information on this forum.

Attachments

• DSC_1255_3_4_tonemapped final (Small).jpg
    DSC_1255_3_4_tonemapped final (Small).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Tractor_0175.jpg
    Tractor_0175.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 225
   / Finally made the decision. #2  
Is the pic on the left an actual real life picture? If yes..WOW..cool shot. If no..neat picture anyway.

/ Finally made the decision. #3  
Welcome. I think you will more than happy with your new Kioti. Great scenery you have there.:thumbsup:

/ Finally made the decision. #4  
Good decision(s): (1) to seek advice on TBN (2) to get CK35. I know you will enjoy it.

I have a CK30 (2006 version) and love it. In your picture it looks like the FEL bucket sticks out a lot farther to the front than mine. My loader is a KL130 as well. Anyway, happy and safe tractoring.

/ Finally made the decision. #5  
Welcome to the tractor family. Nice to see on your first post the good news. I have had my CK35 HST almost two years. Can you give us some more info about your location and lot size? I suspect you are in British Columbia as well. Enjoy many happy seat hours and be safe. :thumbsup:

/ Finally made the decision. #6  
That first pic is wicked cool. Kioti should use it on their website. Welcome....that CK35 is a great tractor.....your gonna love it.

RD

/ Finally made the decision. #7  
Yeah, I keep looking for Dorothy and Totto somewhere in the background of that first photo. Very neat pictures.

/ Finally made the decision. #8  
If Kioti used that first picture, the caption could read; Kioti can handle the rage of mother nature.
I have a CK30hst and it has proven to be a good work horse. The extra few ponies you have under the hood would make it even better. A good dealer is defininately a plus but I don't think you'll need them much other than for routine service parts.
I believe his bucket sticks out a little farther due to the loader arm QA.
Enjoy the new tractor and all the things you can do much easier now.

/ Finally made the decision.
Welcome to the tractor family. Nice to see on your first post the good news. I have had my CK35 HST almost two years. Can you give us some more info about your location and lot size? I suspect you are in British Columbia as well. Enjoy many happy seat hours and be safe. :thumbsup:

We're located on 5 acres in the North Okanagan. :)

/ Finally made the decision.
Thanks guys. The first picture is a combination of 3 shots at different exposures and then blended. So to answer the question if it's real. Yes and no lol. It's an attempt at HDR.

As for the tractor it's been great for the short period that we've had it. Let's just say I know why they call it a farmer's tan lol (my knees are burned).

I think the bucket looks like it sticks out further because the new versions now have the quick attach. ??

Thanks for the cheers and looking forward to all the advice.