Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK30, 2005

Default Price on a new D35 HST Kioti

I have been looking around up here in Nova Scotia and I have found that to buy a Kioti 2010 DK 35 HST with FEL and with a Backhoe is going to cost me $30,000.00 plus 13 % Tax. I sold my CK 30 Hst Fel and Backhoe, so I thought I would look for another one even if it is used, , No tax on a used one I think. I have been reading in the USA you guys are buying these for a whole lot less. Maybe worth my while to try and get one out of the USA, now that our dollar is just about par. What are they selling for down there? New and used ?
    Any ideas would be a great help.
    Thanks
    The Fox.

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Default Re: Price on a new D35 HST Kioti

Sending youa PM.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35

I found mine on Craigslist. Keep checking there. SearchTempest is a good tool to search CL based on a zip code.

If you are open I saw a posting for a DK45 in Maine and in New Hampshire a used DK35 with cab and loader and a re-badged Kioti with CubCadet colors.

Also in NH is Upper Valley Tractor. Guys name is Dave, seems like a decent guy, easy to work with, and seems to have fair prices. He is very knowledgeable also.

Good luck

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK30, 2005

Have sent you an E- Mail.
    The fox.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35

Fox-

Were you emailing me or mousefield? If me I did not receive.

Tractor
    kioti ck 35

I am also shopping for a new ck 35 hst with fel and backhoe but am new at this. Kioti seems like the one for me. Does anybody know ball park what i should be paying

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

piperboy,

It would be best for you to post a new and separate post especially since you are looking for a ck not a dk series.
    It is also the proper way to post so you're not seen as hijacking someone else's thread.

As to the original thread; I just traded in my '09 dk-35se/hst for a 2010 dk40. I'm happy so far- only 6 hours on her since I got her on Friday with 3 on the clock.
    I'd like to suggest to anyone who is thinking of going with the dk-35 to instead go for the dk-40. Why? Because it has a stronger loader and differential and 4 vs. three cylinders.
    To me the loader on the dk-35 was underpowered and incapable of standing up to what I needed it to do. The 40 with the stronger diff allows Kioti to match up the loader to the tractor and the 401 series loader is much heavier duty than the 351 series loader available on the dk-35.
    I put 265 hours on the dk in about a year, and that may be more than my 'normal' use but I'm sure I will be happier with the Kl-401 loader in future as well as now. I mention this so those looking will closely consider what their use will be and what suits them best in the long run. I had no intention of trading in the first year- but that's what I chose to do to be happy in the long run. The DK-40 will hopefully be with me for more than a year!
    2010 DK-40se/hst, KL-401 FEL, (reversible cutting edge), Titan Tree Shear. 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter. HLA Series 2000 7' plow, Aquiline MPC rear chains. Samuri Sickle bar.

2015 Husky AWD Rider 322T Combi 103 deck. Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, bagger. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss.