Price on a new D35 HST Kioti

/ Price on a new D35 HST Kioti #1  

the fox 1940

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30, 2005
I have been looking around up here in Nova Scotia and I have found that to buy a Kioti 2010 DK 35 HST with FEL and with a Backhoe is going to cost me $30,000.00 plus 13 % Tax. I sold my CK 30 Hst Fel and Backhoe, so I thought I would look for another one even if it is used, , No tax on a used one I think. I have been reading in the USA you guys are buying these for a whole lot less. Maybe worth my while to try and get one out of the USA, now that our dollar is just about par. What are they selling for down there? New and used ?
Any ideas would be a great help.
Thanks
The Fox.

/ Price on a new D35 HST Kioti #3  
I found mine on Craigslist. Keep checking there. SearchTempest is a good tool to search CL based on a zip code.

If you are open I saw a posting for a DK45 in Maine and in New Hampshire a used DK35 with cab and loader and a re-badged Kioti with CubCadet colors.

Also in NH is Upper Valley Tractor. Guys name is Dave, seems like a decent guy, easy to work with, and seems to have fair prices. He is very knowledgeable also.

Good luck

/ Price on a new D35 HST Kioti #5  
Fox-

Were you emailing me or mousefield? If me I did not receive.

/ Price on a new D35 HST Kioti #6  
I am also shopping for a new ck 35 hst with fel and backhoe but am new at this. Kioti seems like the one for me. Does anybody know ball park what i should be paying

/ Price on a new D35 HST Kioti #7  
piperboy,

It would be best for you to post a new and separate post especially since you are looking for a ck not a dk series.
It is also the proper way to post so you're not seen as hijacking someone else's thread.

As to the original thread; I just traded in my '09 dk-35se/hst for a 2010 dk40. I'm happy so far- only 6 hours on her since I got her on Friday with 3 on the clock.
I'd like to suggest to anyone who is thinking of going with the dk-35 to instead go for the dk-40. Why? Because it has a stronger loader and differential and 4 vs. three cylinders.
To me the loader on the dk-35 was underpowered and incapable of standing up to what I needed it to do. The 40 with the stronger diff allows Kioti to match up the loader to the tractor and the 401 series loader is much heavier duty than the 351 series loader available on the dk-35.
I put 265 hours on the dk in about a year, and that may be more than my 'normal' use but I'm sure I will be happier with the Kl-401 loader in future as well as now. I mention this so those looking will closely consider what their use will be and what suits them best in the long run. I had no intention of trading in the first year- but that's what I chose to do to be happy in the long run. The DK-40 will hopefully be with me for more than a year! :thumbsup: