CK20 2465 BH Thumb Options?

/ CK20 2465 BH Thumb Options? #1  

RPMWFO

Just got done using the rough mower to cut all the brush and weeds around here. Worked great! I should have bought this thing a couple of years ago.

Now on to the next project(s). I was going to use the BH for some landscaping projects that involve moving and placing a lot of larger rocks(100-150lbs each). I think a thumb would help alot.

What thumbs are available for the 2465 BH? I looked at the Michigan Iron and the Bro-Tek. It doesn't look like the Bro-tek is made for the 2465. The Brotek looks like it it is pretty stout and fold out the way a little more than the MI thumb.

Has anyone used the Michigan Iron thumb? How has it worked out?

Any other options?

/ CK20 2465 BH Thumb Options? #2  
Just got done using the rough mower to cut all the brush and weeds around here. Worked great! I should have bought this thing a couple of years ago.

Now on to the next project(s). I was going to use the BH for some landscaping projects that involve moving and placing a lot of larger rocks(100-150lbs each). I think a thumb would help alot.

What thumbs are available for the 2465 BH? I looked at the Michigan Iron and the Bro-Tek. It doesn't look like the Bro-tek is made for the 2465. The Brotek looks like it it is pretty stout and fold out the way a little more than the MI thumb.

Has anyone used the Michigan Iron thumb? How has it worked out?

Any other options?

=======================

Although I have no thumb on my 2465 backhoe I have had Michigan Iron custom build for me a step to my CK20 as well as a trailer mover and a set of bucket forks. They are all unique and work flawlessly. I feel confident in saying if this guy designed a backhoe thumb, it will be a darn good one.

rimshot

/ CK20 2465 BH Thumb Options? #3  
I have a MIE thumb on my 2465 and it works fine and is well made. They are a god send when moving and placing big rocks and logs. They take a little getting used to if you have the manual ones like I do since the grip is entirely based on the angle of the bucket curl. Tend to drop a few things before you get the hang of it. However real handy for the price. MIE- are good people to deal with.

/ CK20 2465 BH Thumb Options? #4  
RPMWFO:

Depending on where you are located there are a LOT of different options; GEITH, LEMAC, ALL ATTACHMENTS, ROCKLAND, USA ATTACHMENTS, MICHIGAN & MORE! Some sell direct, others do not.

We are a GEITH and a LEMAC dealer. LEMAC mfg is here in VA, and Geith is in NC. Typically these brands are purchased from the larger construction equipment dealers. Different manufacturers will use different types material, i.e. AR400 - ASK!

You will need to know several pieces of information, number of tines (2), length of tines, width and length of bucket (bucket dimensions).

Call me or email if you are close and want a price.

Tony