Front wheel bolt torq ck30

/ Front wheel bolt torq ck30 #1  

kodiak88

Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
I was reading through the manual,and on page 10-13 says 50.6 fps for the rear and 290.7 fps for the front.Is this a misprint for the front ,its gotta be because you would snap the stud off at 290.7.Is it 29?

/ Front wheel bolt torq ck30 #2  
Kodiak:

I went and did a little research; looks like it is a huge misprint. On page 1-16 of the Workshop Manual dated June 2008, your front wheel bolts should be 50.6 lb-ft/68.6 Nm and your rear wheel bolts should be 209.7 lb-ft/284 Nm.

Never saw that before. I will tell our tech/service people at KIOTI and get it resolved.

Tony

/ Front wheel bolt torq ck30 #3  
Kodiak:

I went and did a little research; looks like it is a huge misprint. On page 1-16 of the Workshop Manual dated June 2008, your front wheel bolts should be 50.6 lb-ft/68.6 Nm and your rear wheel bolts should be 209.7 lb-ft/284 Nm.

Never saw that before. I will tell our tech/service people at KIOTI and get it resolved.

Tony

The owners manual for my 2004 CK30hst, purchased in 04/05, is also incorrect. It has the rears at 290.7 lbs. Members have discussed this in the past years. They call it Korenglish or something like that. One member, who is not on this site anymore, was helping for a while to rewrite the books in correct english but Kioti doesn't seem to worry about it much. The poor english isn't to hard to get around but when the spec numbers are misprinted, that could cause a problem.

/ Front wheel bolt torq ck30
Thanks for the replys,i guess i'll do them like i do the truck lugnuts

/ Front wheel bolt torq ck30 #5  
Is the 209 ft-lbs for the rears correct?? I thought somebody here posted that they tried to tighten the rears to that torque and broke studs.

/ Front wheel bolt torq ck30 #6  
My CK20 manual says 160 lbs ft for the rears. Couldn't find a torqe spec for the fronts, but I would imagine if you found a torqe table for that size bolt it would be pretty close.

/ Front wheel bolt torq ck30 #7  
The owners manual for my 2004 CK30hst, purchased in 04/05, is also incorrect. It has the rears at 290.7 lbs. Members have discussed this in the past years. They call it Korenglish or something like that. One member, who is not on this site anymore, was helping for a while to rewrite the books in correct english but Kioti doesn't seem to worry about it much. The poor english isn't to hard to get around but when the spec numbers are misprinted, that could cause a problem.

Yeah, you speak of KiotiJohn. He was very helpful.

My OM is dated 11-2004, and has a section on pg 8-3 that states only one
spec: 67 N-m (50 ft-lb). No mention of front or rear.

In my service manual (DEC 2004), page 1-20, it states 50.6 ft-lb for the
front and 209.7 for the rear.