Ken's Tractor New Hampshire

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #1  

Kioti Art

Tractor
2006 Kioti CK30 HST
Does anybody know what is going on with Ken's Tractor in Swanzey, New Hampshire? Their website link doesn't work and they don't answer their phone.

Thanks

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #2  
They went out of business.

That's two dealers I've seen go away and IIRC in both cases the new england Kioti rep required them to carry more inventory than they were capable of. i.e. Kioti wants big dealers.

The dealer I bought from Harvard power equipment of Harvard, MA had THE MOST impressive number of machines on site (many CK-20, 30, DK 35 / 45 etc.) of any dealer I've visited and I've been to Freeman's in CT, the original Ken's several years ago, cherry creek in Jackson, VT, the Bobcat/Kioti dealer in Shrewsbury, MA (now moved to Auburn, MA), Pat's power in RI, Batchelder in Lebanon, ME

Kioti -- can you please not piss off Orchard Hill sales in belchertown so I still have a reasonable place to get my tractor serviced?

I just don't get it -- if they want big dealers with tons of tractors on site like the MB Tractor Kubota dealer of Plaistow, NH (most inventory tractor dealer I've seen in all of new england perhaps) then when the heck are they going to bring one online. All I see is the dealers w/ good service people who really know the machines going out of business.

I do have contact info for Ketch of Ken's tractor in New Hampshire who made a good reputation for himself here on TBN. I talked to him after Ken's was gone and he said he was considering doing on site service for people (i.e. call Ketch and he'll come w/ a truck and do the service at your home or place of business). Next service for me I'm going to give him a call and if that doesn't work out, I'll be introducing myself to my 3rd dealer -- Orchard hill sales, and make the long trek out there to get service done / acquire parts.

This is a sore spot with me with Kioti. Otherwise I'm pretty happy w/ my ~ 250 hour CK-20 that was manufactured in 2003 and purchased new in 2006 from Harvard power equipment which is about 3 miles up the road from me (still in business, not a Kioti dealer).

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #3  
Big dealers???
my dealership 003.jpg

My Pictures0003.jpg
How much bigger?

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #4  
Ken's tractor & truck sales.

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #6  
Wallace I saw this on Ebay for $ 13000. It is a 2009 Kubota L45 with a fel and a backhoe and only 296 hours on it.and I think it is a scam what do you think ? I looked for it but can't find it on Ebay again . They may have pulled it off. Here is the reply I got back from them...
Hi,

The tractor is still for sale. My tractor is in great shape, no engine problems, damages or hidden defects. Hasn't been involved in any accident. It was always garaged and never kept outside. I'm a single mother with 2 children because I divorced with my husband and after the divorce I owned this tractor, I don't need it and that's why I'm selling it so cheap. The tractor has a clear title, no liens.
The buy it now price included shipping and handling.
My name is Teresa Huler. I lived in New York,NY. I am manager at a construction company, but the company had some problems due to economic crisis so they decided to move the activity to France, Lyon and I was delegated there as project maneger.It's very important for me to know if you have all the money to buy it or you need to get a loan for it.
The tractor is in my garage from New York and unfortunately I have no friend who can show it to you,I need to come in person to make the shipping and for this reason I decided to make the transaction under eBay protection program for our safety and for payment I prefer to use an eBay safety Bank account. You have 7 days to inspect the tractor and I get the money after you make sure everything is ok and decide to keep it. If you don't like the tractor and want to return it, I will arrange to ship it back (on my costs) and you will be 100% refunded by ebay. I'm sure you will love the tractor and don't want to return it but it's good to know that you have this option available.
Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply with the following informations:
-Your full name;
-Your full shipping address;
-Your eBay user id.
I will look for your email, so that we can move forward with this deal!
Teresa.
Has anyone out there seen this add ??
the Fox

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #7  
Ya and don't forget to give her your SS# and your bank account #
You see these all the time on craigslist.
I even spoke with one person on the phone and told them I would drive out with the cash in hand to make the transaction. They replied we are unavailable to meet a this time do to a family emergancy. But if you like I will ship it to you for free just send the money to.........

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #8  
It is a scam. The one I saw like that did not end up at the real ebay website, but some other one but it looked 100% like ebay. report it to ebay (or not) and run. I think they may have it on the real ebay for a brief period to get the page, then "spoof" the page, looking like ebay, but not really.

When you give her the information, she will give you a link to the "ebay" page so you can click on buy it now. You are only protected by ebay when you are actually on their website...

I kept one going for awhile that was selling a JD compact real cheap. I kept saying, where can I look at it?, how do I pay? until I grew tired of them trying to scam me.

Last edited:
   / Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #9  
It is a scam. The one I saw like that did not end up at the real ebay website, but some other one but it looked 100% like ebay. report it to ebay (or not) and run. I think they may have it on the real ebay for a brief period to get the page, then "spoof" the page, looking like ebay, but not really.

When you give her the information, she will give you a link to the "ebay" page so you can click on buy it now. You are only protected by ebay when you are actually on their website...

I kept one going for awhile that was selling a JD compact real cheap. I kept saying, where can I look at it?, how do I pay? until I grew tired of them trying to scam me.

Yeah I agree I am already running in the other direction.. I have seen these before but for some reason you just had to look... Right ?
I sold my CK30 HST back in May for more money then I paid for it, so now the wife is saying YOU Have to have one before snow files as your not going shovel it. My driveway is only 285 feet long and 15 feet wide. I'm looking
but it has to have a FEL and A Backhoe on it. I have looked at the Mahindra
and the Branson ... Brason is about $ 5000. cheaper then Kioti and Mahindra
but don't know how well they would stand up. I hear good things about Mahindra... You guys in the US have it made as far as prices go. You are a lot cheaper then here in Canada.. I'm looking for a good used one as I can repair them...
The Fox