TNT for CK20 Questions

/ TNT for CK20 Questions #1  

RPMWFO

I have a CK20 TLB(love this thing should have bought it a few years ago-my back would be in better shape!) and was interested in setting up hydraulic TNT so I can adjust the angle of a rear blade for some of the landscaping work I am doing with the tractor. Most of the land I am working with is sloped, so it would be nice to be able to adjust on the fly rather than manually adjusting the side link.

I have one set of rear remotes for the BH. Would I need another set? What would be the best way to go? Are a 2nd set of remotes available as an OEM option for the CK20? How hard would it be to set all this up?

Sorry for the basic questions just new to the tractor world.

/ TNT for CK20 Questions #2  
Here's one site to start looking at your cylinders, www.ccmachinery.com, although there are other vendors. The cylinder check valves hold the cylinder in place and protect your valves from any pressure hits.

If you want TNT, both cylinders, then you'll need a way to control fluid flow to each of the two cylinders. Two remotes are one way but you may be able to use a spliter valve on your one remote. Somebody with more experience with these spliters should be able to help you. You may want to compare the price difference for a second remote versus the spliter. I have two OEM remotes on my CK30 but don't know what is available for the CK20.

It wouldn't be to hard to set up if you have some basic skills. I added my remotes and the kits came with instructions. I never installed a spliter valve buy it appears pretty straight forward. Some spliters are electrically controled while others are mechanical. The cylinders just replace your solid links and then you run hoses to the remotes.

Maybe one of the dealers here can set you up with the parts and give you advise on the install.

/ TNT for CK20 Questions #3  
There is only the one set available as a KIOTI Kit.

There are a couple options for a TNT system on the CK20. We just added TNT on a similar tractor by adding an Electric Selector System off the joystick valve so the loader Joystick operates the Front Loader or the rear remotes, depending on the position of the selector switch. Not too often you would need to operate both simultaneously.

You could also add a selector valve to the KIOTI remote kit to select back and forth between 2 or more remote circuits.

The Joystick set-up is pretty slick.

/ TNT for CK20 Questions #4  
The Joystick set-up is pretty slick.

And, when you are not using it to tilt the blade, you can rig it to control a grapple. Probably even use the same hoses if you consider both uses from the beginning. Sounds like a no brainer to me.

/ TNT for CK20 Questions #5  
I made one for the CK 20. I tied it into the hydraulic block coming of the pump just behind the right hand bearing box for the front end loader. If you are intrested i can send you a list of what you need to make it. You will need to do a little welding and custom fabrication but it can be done if you are good at that kind of stuff. All said and done it cost me about $900 - $1000to make it. All the hoses had to be custome made so that added a bit to the price tag. The valve is a prince valve with float on the third arm cylinder for when you are running a rotary cutter. It also has a power beyond port for later growth if you need it. All the hydraulics are quick attache so you have 2 more remotes if you ever needed them and didnt need the TNT.

Attachments

• DSC_6074.JPG
    DSC_6074.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC_6077.JPG
    DSC_6077.JPG
    260.5 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC_6078.JPG
    DSC_6078.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 184