Ordered Kioti DK35

/ Ordered Kioti DK35 #1  

RWS

Tractor
Kioti DK35
I have been lurking here for some time now, soaking in information. Ordered new DK 35, fel, 5' Modern Medium Duty Rotary Cutter with slip clutch, and 6' Modern box blade today. Take delivery Saturday. First tractor. Will have many questions in future.

/ Ordered Kioti DK35 #2  
Good luck with the new 35 .
I've had mine around 6 or 7 months now(80 hours)and very happy with it !/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Ordered Kioti DK35 #3  
Hi

you can't go wrong, great tractors I got DK 50 done 250hrs really hard, no trouble.

vin (down under)

/ Ordered Kioti DK35 #4  
I just purchased my DK 40 about 2.5 weeks ago and I love it. This is my first tractor also so we will probably have a lot of the same questions. Good to see you found this forum.

Good luck!

/ Ordered Kioti DK35
I appreciate all the replys. I picked up my owner's manuals today. They seem to be woefully short on information. Are there better sources for such things as optimum operating RPM, setting 3ph adjustments, etc or is that strictly acquired by OJT?

/ Ordered Kioti DK35 #6  
<font color=red>" I picked up my owner's manuals today. They seem to be woefully short on information."</font color=red>

RWS, On this subject I sent an email to Kioti cust. service.
I basically alerted them to the flood of legal battles they will be facing with the "negligent" release of their horrific manuals.
The owners manuals procedure for engaging fwd is actually backwards.
They said they would forward it to someone in the organization,probably Mr. Wastebaskette.
I urge all the other Kioti owners to get on them about this.This is a big blemish on an otherwise great product and we deserve accurate information for our major purchases....Mike