Oil filters

/ Oil filters #1  

radar54

Bronze Member
Tractor
KIOTI
Does anyone have a part number for an aftermarket oil filter for the LK3054?

Thanks, Jeff

/ Oil filters #2  
Hi Jeff, this came off another post in this section. I'm sure you will get other responses also. WIX filter # is 51182 for a LK 3054. Have fun.

/ Oil filters
Thanks JB, I had seen the post for the wix filters. Not sure who sells the brand in my area. I was hoping for a number for fram or other name brand that is carried in the local WalMart. The Kioti brand from the dealer is $8.95 plus shipping since they are an hour away. I'll keep looking.

Thanks Again, Jeff

/ Oil filters #4  
There was good information on this under"Kioti filter crossover" from back in april.( I don't know how to make this thread clickable)
But you should be able to use those Napa and Wix filter # at Walmart and cross them over from their filter book.

/ Oil filters
Thanks Wolbert, your right, I should have thought of their cross reference books.

Thanks, Jeff

/ Oil filters #6  
not sure where its located, but someone posted a pretty informative article from a guy that tore apart a bunch of filters and did a comparison of the quality etc.. you might wanna do a search and see if you can come up with that article...mainly he said the same thing i have heard for several years..do not use fram filters!!
heehaw

/ Oil filters #7  
That may have been on one of the truck forums, perhaps the dodge one.
Egon

/ Oil filters #8  
<font color=red>"i have heard for several years..do not use fram filters!!"
heehaw</font color=red>

Who do you believe?Consumer reports did a study a while back and concluded that most were about the same but,Fram was a cut above the rest.Later I heard/read that some said that fram filters were so dense that they actually restricted oil flow and therefore voided warranty claims on some new vehicles.......Mike

/ Oil filters #9  
Ok, then why do you not just use a OEM filter???
Call the dealer and have them ship you a complete set, and possibly an extra set for later.
K

/ Oil filters #10  
Mrkioti,I use OEM filters exclusively,why take a chance to save a few bucks...........Mike