Plugged grease fitting

/ Plugged grease fitting #11  
I may misunderstand, but I don稚 think he痴 asking how to clean the fittings. I think the problem is the passage after the fitting?

If thats the case I surely missed the boat!:ashamed:

/ Plugged grease fitting
I did mean the passage is plugged after the zerk. On the FEL pins I removed them and re-drilled the hole with a small drill bit. From not being greased regularly grit and hardended grease had plugged them. The last two plugged fittings are on the front steering knuckles. The spring loaded ball in the fitting is free but the passage is plugged. I talked to a mechanic today and he said even if I use a pickle fork to seperate the joint I still won't see the grease passage. The passage is in the ball and socket part of the knuckle. He recommended removing the grease fitting and trying to use a drill bit and small pick to dig the hard grease and crud out. Thanks for the advice and also about getting the fittings from Kabota. I could see they weren't 1/8 or 1/4 npt but thought they were some odd metric size. Again thanks for the responses from all.

/ Plugged grease fitting #13  
[

I did mean the passage is plugged after the zerk./QUOTE]

Oh oh and I can't swim.:ashamed:

Any chance a small propane torch would help?:confused:

/ Plugged grease fitting #14  
I thought they were some silly british size also, but after I bought what I thought was the right zerks, I found out they were standard ole NPT zerks. Maybe they are different on different models, I have CK20hst circa 2008.