Special Transmission fluid for Kioti tractor

/ Special Transmission fluid for Kioti tractor #1  

Anonymous Poster

I recently bought a LK3054 and in reading the owner's manual I feel that this basic tractor matches up very well with my neophyte status as a tractor owner. HOWEVER, I have just finished reading a lengthy thread of posts re. special transmission fluid which is needed by certain Kubota models. The product is called Super UDT and is a super-slick blend. Since I chose the Kioti not only for its reliability and simplicity, my question is this: Is the tractor going to be reasonably inexpensive to maintain if I depend on buying my maintenance supplies from the dealer or am I going to need to start looking for products equal to but not as expensive as the manufacturer's suggested line. (Sorry for the length of this.)

/ Special Transmission fluid for Kioti tractor #2  
Being a dealer I can say with certainty, YES !!!
Kioti parts should be readilly available from your dealer and are definately more reasonably priced than Kubota parts.
If you use it for what it is intended it should give you years of trouble free service.
JMHO,
K

/ Special Transmission fluid for Kioti tractor #3  
When I was getting ready to do my first trans change I called the dealer for advice. He suggested I use the premium fluid available at my local Rural King. The filter is a renewable washable unit and don't lose the o-ring in the filter housing when you drop it off.

Jeff