Workshop Manual for DK40SE

/ Workshop Manual for DK40SE #1  

kattywumpus

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE with Cab.
Does anyone know what the part number and publish date is for the DK40SE workshop manual? Is the DK40SE workshop manual different from the DK40 workshop manual? Thanks

/ Workshop Manual for DK40SE #3  
The newest part no.--DH14-W00

BTI

/ Workshop Manual for DK40SE #4  
It is definitely different than the older DK40 manual. The new DKse series manual (covering at least DK35se, DK40se and DK45se and probably DK50se too) is one of the best consumer oriented technical manuals I've ever seen or used. It is well written and includes chapters on general introduction to hydraulics and other basic systems in addition to being very well illustrated with cartoons, exploded diagrams and photos. It has useful step by step troubleshooting guides in each chapter too. Very much worth the $60-75 or whatever I paid for it. It is a world different from the earlier Kioti maintenance manuals.

/ Workshop Manual for DK40SE
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The information provided proves the workshop manual the purchasing dealer ordered for me is wrong, surprise, surprise. The dealer sold me the old manual. The cover show old tractor model. chasemech the pdf is very helpful.

/ Workshop Manual for DK40SE #6  
Man that dealer is doing you no good at all. My vote is to dump the chump. There are a few good dealers in ME and NH that would be worth traveling to as alternatives.

/ Workshop Manual for DK40SE #7  
I have the hard copy of the manual and it is excellent - has anyone seen it in a PDF format?

It would be handy just to print the couple of pages of stuff I am working on and not have the whole manual on the shop bench. Keeps it cleaner too.

Bob

Last edited:
   / Workshop Manual for DK40SE #8  
dourobob said:
I have the hard copy of the manul and it is excellent - has anyone seen it in a PDF format?

Nah, they are too smart for that. Even the dealers don't have that.

Most all in one printers have a copier function or use the scanner to create a PDF. The fact that it is loose leaf makes it pretty easy.

/ Workshop Manual for DK40SE #9  
That is what I thought too but figured it was worth asking the question.

Somewhere it must exist electronically before they go to print.

/ Workshop Manual for DK40SE #10  
dourobob said:
That is what I thought too but figured it was worth asking the question.

Somewhere it must exist electronically before they go to print.

Yes I'm sure it does exist but the risk of unauthorized copying is so high with something like that they'd be fools to release it. That said it would only take an afternoon with a scanner to make your own PDF of the whole thing. I do often wish I could refer to it while online (my paper copy lives in the barn).