Will Purchase Your Ball Bearings from Remote

/ Will Purchase Your Ball Bearings from Remote #1  

mrutkaus

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30HST, Kubota BX-1500,
If you took your ball bearings out of your kioti CK30hst rear remote and don't want them, I will buy them from you!!

After email Rick, indeed there were supposed to be in mine, and they weren't!!!

Weird!

Mike
Winchester, VA

/ Will Purchase Your Ball Bearings from Remote #2  
Sounds like you have a defective coupler. If you have a new tractor, make the dealer replace them with new.

/ Will Purchase Your Ball Bearings from Remote
I should have been more specific, this comes out of the 'de detenting' thread here in Kioti maintenance.

The ball bearings I refer to are those in the front of the rear remote valve under the seat, these are the ball bearings that keep the hydraulic remote control in the detent positions.

Mike

/ Will Purchase Your Ball Bearings from Remote #4  
We remove them for customers all the time. We give the ball bearings to the customer in a plastic bag in case they want the detent feature in the future. If we get a request from a customer that doesn't want them, we would be happy to send them to you, just can't tell you when that would be.

Hey Thanks Michigan. If you get a chance sometime could you measure them for me, I could jst get some locally probably...

Thanks everyone for all the hints and help.

Mike

/ Will Purchase Your Ball Bearings from Remote #6  
Mike they are 6mm.

/ Will Purchase Your Ball Bearings from Remote #7  
Mike they are 6mm.

6mm are pretty big. I thought they would be small like the ones in the fel control. Maybe the steel balls you use in a slingshot would be pretty close but maybe not hardened enough. If you have a bearing shop around, maybe they could size something up for you. At least you have the size now. I hope you have good luck.

Thanks Rick and others, yes that's all I need. 6mm

Mike