Rumor ?

/ Rumor ? #11  
We are a dealer down here in Texas and I do not understand why they would be pulling out after moveing the distributors warehouse to a LARGER facility in Mexia, Texas this past year.
Does not make any since to me.
Just some more garbage from the other camp I figure.
JMHO,
K

/ Rumor ? #12  
they are not leaving because they are going to make them for cub cadet now as well

/ Rumor ? #13  
They might as well make them for all the brands---------than we would all have good tractors mmmmmmmmmmm one down fall no need for TBN or at least only a brag forum, just a thought.

see the deeres behind

/ Rumor ?
<font color=red>"they are not leaving because they are going to make them for cub cadet now as well"</font color=red>

Is that for real?or are you pulling my leg?

If true it shouldn't be a suprise,Kioti is probably the only one who hasn't made tractors for Cub Cadaver.
Mike

/ Rumor ? #16  
they say they are just going to supply them with the 40 and 45 hp tractors lets hope it stops at that

/ Rumor ? #18  
mike: don't beleive kioti is going anywhere but up. they seem to be a decent tractor, but i have no actual experience with one. don't know how these rumors get started, why just a short time ago , kubota was going broke.

/ Rumor ?
Frank,I agree with you,from all the positive replys on this topic I would say that Kioti is in good shape.
Now watch someone read your post and report that Kubota is going broke............Mike

/ Rumor ? #20  
What's a rumor? A place for supporters of the rumoree to stand up and defend. Do I think Kioti will fail? No! But what do I know? Chances are they will not. A safe bet? Depends on the odds. There are some mighty big companies whose stock holders bet a lot on the strength of the company and were shocked. Some notables have been in Korea.

But I don't think Kioti will. Supporters should defend. The odds are on their side. But who knows about rumors. That's their nasty little power! If they persist, maybe a dealer should advise Kioti and let them take care of it.

The latest of this type has been against Directv by competing sellers and Directv is aggressively refuting.