BIG Thank You to Michigan Iron & equipment.

/ BIG Thank You to Michigan Iron & equipment. #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Thanks again to Michigan Iron and equipment for your great service.I needed a oil plug for my crank case today,called the good folks at michigan iron and (BAM) its in the mail.Thanks again Denise and Bob for your GREAT SERVICE.coobie.

/ BIG Thank You to Michigan Iron & equipment. #2  
Thanks again to Michigan Iron and equipment for your great service.I needed a oil plug for my crank case today,called the good folks at michigan iron and (BAM) its in the mail.Thanks again Denise and Bob for your GREAT SERVICE.coobie.

==============

Thanks for posting this thought, coobie. They have provided me with the same level of excellent service. Even if you are far away from their dealership as I am, they can take care of your tractor needs. The fact that I am 230 miles from their door nearly took Kioti out of play when I selected a tractor. But I decided a Kioti fit my needs and took a chance. Sure glad I did and two friends in my town followed my lead and selected Michigan Iron & a Kioti Tractor as well. My small Michigan U.P. town of 3000 now sports a CK-20, CK-27, and a CK-30.

It's so orange up here that one might think it's White tail buck season year round.

rimshot

/ BIG Thank You to Michigan Iron & equipment. #3  
==============

It's so orange up here that one might think it's White tail buck season year round.

rimshot

Would that be the white tailed "Bobcat's" that they are chasing? :eek:

Steve