Kioti's Rear Remote Kit.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #1  

kattywumpus

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE with Cab.
I'm wondering what's involved to install Kioti's second set of rear remote? Can someone share the instructions with me? Thanks.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #2  
It involves removing the seat, removing the first remote valve, replacing the stacking studs with longer studs, stacking the 2nd valve first, then the first valve. You may need to replace the mounting plate at the rear of the tractor with the 4 hole plate, and running the pipes to the back.

All in all, a couple easy hours of work.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #3  
Unless somehow the parts in the box are messed up.

Mine is almost back together.

Attachments

• Joint Bolts.jpg
    Joint Bolts.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,727
   / Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #4  
David, Don't feel bad. That's how my dual remote kits were packed too. You need two long and two short, pipe nuts I'll call them, to attach the hyd steel pipes to the valves and they gave you a medium length one just like I had in my kits. It must have been packed on a Monday morning or Friday afternoon. :) When he was still orange, I called Rick Wallace and explained the problem. I had the new shorter one in a couple days. Remember not to crank on them to hard when tightening. They are like pipe pieces and not solid bolts. Rick gave me that little tip.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #5  
Thanks Victor
Rick to the rescue for me as well. Should be here maybe Monday, I hope.
Thanks for the tightening tip.

I'm REALLY looking forward to it. Just bought a Case DX35 that already has single rear remote so I used my hydraulic toplink with my flail for first time.
Gonna get expensive because now I'm gonna have to get a 2nd hydraulic toplink.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit.
It involves removing the seat, removing the first remote valve, replacing the stacking studs with longer studs, stacking the 2nd valve first, then the first valve. You may need to replace the mounting plate at the rear of the tractor with the 4 hole plate, and running the pipes to the back.

All in all, a couple easy hours of work.

Thanks!

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit.
   / Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #9  
Finally got my rear remotes installed (thanks Rick). Get my Toplink tomorrow, will post pics when installed.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #10  
Finally got my rear remotes installed (thanks Rick). Get my Toplink tomorrow, will post pics when installed.

David, One other thing you may want to check which you may have done already. Pressure test the connection where the QDs attach to the fittings. I made mine tight but they still dripped slightly. Another member also had the same problem during their install. I had used teflon tape, which worked, but there was a comment that a pipe sealant was better so none of the tape entered the system. I just started the tape just short of the end to try to keep that from happening.