Matching Loader w/ Tractor

/ Matching Loader w/ Tractor #1  

markie61

Veteran Member
Tractor
2019 Rural King RK55HC with Loader & Backhoe; 2001 New Holland TC40D with Loader
Hey, all!
The Kioti website has both tractors specs and loader specs. Unless I missed it, however, there is nothing definitive which tells which loader(s) match up with which tractor(s). I emailed Kioti twice in the past 2 weeks, but they have neither gotten back with me nor acknowleged my inquiries. /w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif Anyone got this info or know where I can get it?
Thanks in advance,
Mark

/ Matching Loader w/ Tractor #2  
Hello Mark, Kioti is having email difficulties right now, I doubt if they even got your email. Now on to your question! The 102 fits the 1914, 128 fits 2552/4 and 3052/4, 1450 fits the DK35, 1470 fits the DK 40, 45 and 50, 1590 fits the DK45 and 50(self leveling), 249 fits the 45 and 50 (maybe even the 40 not sure on this one). The 1730/1 goes on the DK65. My 45's and 50's only get the 1590 unless a customer requests one of the others, the self-leveling feature is just too nice. It costs a little more but it is worth it. Quick attach plates are available for all except the 102 and 1731. I'm pretty sure all of this info is correct but, I am away from my lit right now so I'm shooting from the hip. If there are any discrepencies, Other Kioti dealers, just post the corrections.
Thanks, KO

/ Matching Loader w/ Tractor #3  
kiohio,
While we are on the subject,can you tell me which backhoe is recommended for the DK 35.
Thanks.

/ Matching Loader w/ Tractor
In my emailed note, I suggested they cross-reference tractors with loader. Kioti got back to me today and said:

"Dear Mark,

Sorry for the delay in getting back with you. I have been out of the office and unfortunately there is no one here to do my job when I am gone. So I'm way behind. I will ask our "web" guy to do this in the near future. Thank you for the suggestion. I think that it is a real good one.

Thanks again,

Jeanette Ingram, Kioti Tractor"

Just wanted you all to know that they DID reply!
Mark

/ Matching Loader w/ Tractor #6  
The DK 35 will take the 1550 or the 2085. It all comes down to price. Is the extra digging strength and depth worth the extra money. To me it is but, if you are only doing a little here and there the 1550 will be enough.
KO

/ Matching Loader w/ Tractor
Hey -WOW!!!!!!!!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Incredibly fast response from Kioti!!!!
They already modified their website for us! Now, when you look under the loaders' specs, they now have the tractor models that they fit listed.
Hooray for Kioti!
Mark