Soft Cab or plans to build a steel cab

/ Soft Cab or plans to build a steel cab #1  

CK35GUY

Tractor
CK35HST Kioti
Just purchased a new CK35HST with a frontend loader,backhoe,72" snoblower,72"box scraper. Can anyone suggest a good soft cab company that offers a hard winshield and wiper set-up? Or has anyone built a nice looking steel cab that would share the plans?

/ Soft Cab or plans to build a steel cab #2  
How about this. Save yourself some work, visit your KIOTI dealer and they can hook you up with factory "bolt-on" Cab. Looks nice from the pictures.

Tony

/ Soft Cab or plans to build a steel cab #3  
What pictures? would like to see factory bolt on.

/ Soft Cab or plans to build a steel cab #4  
OOPS Forgot pictures the other day! Here you go!

Attachments

• KIOTI CAB 2 2.jpg
    KIOTI CAB 2 2.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 923
   / Soft Cab or plans to build a steel cab #5  
I am almost affraid to ask, very expensive? does it incorporare ROP or replace it.:drool:

/ Soft Cab or plans to build a steel cab #6  
Store bought Cabs are very nice but they're usualloy on the tractor for keeps. Even in nice weather. In addition to that they break if you have to work around may obstacles. I wanted a cab because I remove lots of North country snow.

It so happens I also like to golf so I happen to have a golf cart with one of those $79.00 (Portable Generators, Heaters + Stoves, Power Tools, Welders | Northern Tool + Equipment) golf cart enclosures. Thinking that enclosure could double it's worth during Winter downtime as a snow enclosure for my snowblower equipped tractor I got a top cover for the tractor.

Here it is and it saved the day. Yes, I can fling a cat through the hole along the bottom and that is just the way I want it. With that type of air infiltration the cab protects me the operator from wind and blowing snow but also serves to keep the clear window panels from steaming up.

It comes off when Spring breaks and it works very welll overall.

rimshot

Attachments

• CK-20 left side enclosure and snowblower (Medium).JPG
    CK-20 left side enclosure and snowblower (Medium).JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,037
  • inside cab (Large).JPG
    inside cab (Large).JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 409
   / Soft Cab or plans to build a steel cab #7  
I like the idea of soft cab easy on and off and much less money

If not a permant fixture I'd go soft

I've see. On eBay in the past

Key is to be out of the elements if ac is key then I'd expect hard to be the answer same for heavy dust

Joel

/ Soft Cab or plans to build a steel cab #8  
Joust looked on eBay they've got soft cab for my tractor for 980 delivered and 1100 with wiper

Seems like a good deal

They are custom fit to enclose the backhoe controls within the cab

Joel