Help with Bolt Size

/ Help with Bolt Size #1  

zukota

Bronze Member
Tractor
DK35 H
Anybody know what the thread size is on the taped holes on the front of a DK35? The 4 bolt holes where the factory brush guard would attach. I'm going to start fabbing up a brush guard, and I don't have a big assortment of metric taps.

I can find the Kioti bolt part numbers but that doesn't really help. Already sent a PM to Rick, but was hoping someone might remember...

Thanks,
Max

/ Help with Bolt Size #2  
Max what are you tapping out?
Arn't the treads already tapped in the front frame?
I am not sure of the size of the old framed DK35 but I can pull a bolt of a new one a check that for you tomorrow!

/ Help with Bolt Size
Max what are you tapping out?
Arn't the treads already tapped in the front frame?
I am not sure of the size of the old framed DK35 but I can pull a bolt of a new one a check that for you tomorrow!

Rick,

Not tapping anything(that's plan b). On the very front of the frame is a short flat crossmember. It has 4 tapped holes where the factory brush guard, or a weight kit would mount. I believe the kioti part number for the bolt is either 01173-51425 or 01176-51240 difference being length. What I need to know is the bolt size and pitch. I'm assuming it's something like an M14, but I was trying to save some fustration..

/ Help with Bolt Size
These - just on the old frame. ...I busted the upper mounting bracket off the plastic grille. I managed to get it back together - but there is no way it will survive another blow.

44638d1126661010-dk45s-brush-guard-734467-dsc00031.jpg

/ Help with Bolt Size #5  
14x1.25x35mm:thumbsup: