new happy owner or??

/ new happy owner or?? #1  

robert thomas

Tractor
05 dk45se
JUST SPENT THE KIDS MONEY FOR BRACES. I just came from the local kioti dealer where i bought a KIOTI DK 45 (2005) with KL 1590 loader, new land pride RC 2673 brush hog,new Land Pride 1572 rock rake,for under 18k. Got 34 acres to bring back from 12yrs of neglect.Trees down ,rocks every where,holes to fill, foundations to build, brushing, ect, ect, ect,:confused2::shocked: more toyies to come. WILL THIS MAKE A SOLID START?

/ new happy owner or?? #2  
Yes, but all that stuff takes a lot more time than you think it will.

/ new happy owner or?? #3  
No. You need to go into the college fund now and get a grapple!

/ new happy owner or?? #4  
His teeth weren't that bad ....

/ new happy owner or?? #5  
Congrats on your new tractor, it's big enough to do some real work. Post some pics when you get the chance. Of course now you will also need to get a tooth bar for the FEL. :laughing: :D :laughing:

/ new happy owner or??
No. You need to go into the college fund now and get a grapple!

o.k. o.k. so today i went down to the bank and signed over the pink to my harley (as colateral).back to the dealer to get the delivery time set (tommorrow) while i was there i saw a set of ripper teeth for my front bucket.im gonna give the kid my old 22 rifle for christmas.without collage he will need some way to get food.:laughing::laughing: staying in the seat .

Last edited:
   / new happy owner or??
Hi everyone:just got my little monster delivered at 4pm .only got 1 hour seat time but that thing is sweet.took the brush-hog for a run and at 2500rpm it was taking out everything down that i could throw at it.2-3"sapling were turned to very little tiny bits found a stump that stopped everything:eek: put it in fourwheel and backed right out:D tried out the bucket and i think i need will be needing some extra weight before i get into any real bucket work. waaaa hooooo!!!!!! i'mhooked:thumbsup::thumbsup::laughing::laughing: i'm real glad this place needs lots of work:confused2:pics to come later

/ new happy owner or?? #8  
I am with Jake98. You need a backhoe to dig out trees and a grapple to carry off the brush and rocks etc.

/ new happy owner or?? #9  
Run my 6' shredder at 2000rpms and does a nice job. Saves fuel and my DK50se doesnt sound like it is even working.

/ new happy owner or?? #10  
...........im gonna give the kid my old 22 rifle for christmas.without collage he will need some way to get food.:laughing::laughing: staying in the seat .

LOL......I will be using this one on my wife when I buy my next "tool".