No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas!

/ No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas! #1  

JonKioti

Silver Member
Tractor
CK-20S HST
Hi everyone,

We have had mostly rain and drizzle for the last six weeks. It's too muddy and cold to dig in the dirt, and there is no snow to plow or blow. I'm starting to suffer from withdrawal from regular seat time!

Hopefully this will turn around come January, as running the tractor up and down the driveway on bare pavement with a snowblower hung off the back is getting old.

I'm sure I'm alone in this predicament, as the rest of you are getting your share.

Thanks to everyone who posts here in making this one of the best websites to come to. Here's wishing you all Merry Christmas and new toys in the New Year.

Cheers,

Jon

St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.

/ No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas! #2  
We need to put in a call to Santa Claus just for you. Merry Christmas to you too.

/ No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas! #3  
Mud can result in super long seat time getting unstuck can a long time the trick is having someone else along to do the digging when you get totally hung

/ No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas! #4  
Merry Christmas to all of you, I wish the temp here was warm enough for drizzle. I have been cutting splitting hauling firewood CK30 makes it all fun.

/ No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas! #5  
I put my snow in a big pile so I can move it around a few times. Hopefully we'll get a little snow Christmas eve. Merry Christmas.

/ No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas! #6  
We had snow for Thanksgiving. My daughter made a snowball and put it in the freezer to make sure that she'd still have snow for Christmas.:laughing:

/ No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas! #7  
We have not had rain, it's been cold high of 20, but we also have had no snow, very depressing.

/ No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas! #8  
You could lower the blower and see how far you can shoot the mud!

/ No dirt to dig in, no snow to plow - Merry Christmas! #10  
Raining here and will for a few days. The west coast of our island is forecast to receive 6 inches of rain in the next 24 hours. :eek: We live on the east side and may get 1-2 inches. Definitely will be a green and soggy Christmas. Don't mind a few inches of snow but at least you usually don't have to shovel rain. :laughing: