My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #11  
Congratulations. Next, you will buy a snow blade and a snowblower.

It looks like the dog is just as excited with the new tractor as you are.

Jon

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #12  
That's way spiffier than my '06. Oh, and you can put some of that snow right here in my glass, thanks.

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #13  
Very nice! I have been looking at the same model sans cab. Congrats!

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #14  
Congratulations!:thumbsup: Great Looking Tractor and you will love the cab.:D

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #16  
Kyle
Go for the cab if you can. It is sweet during the snowstorms.

Bob

I agree. I got one without the cab and now wish I had one.....at least this time of year!

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #17  
Congrats!:D

You don't have near enough snow there to keep that tractor busy...I have plenty available if you want to come get some more!:laughing:

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #18  
Congrats and good luck. Please post thoughts/impressions as you get some seat time. I've been thinking about selling my 'bota and moving to a dk40hst because frankly the specs and extra's are better on the kioti's. Little concerned with the posts I'm seeing on new dk's re hard starting et al. Wouldn't be thrilled having problems with a brand new machine.

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #19  
Grsthegreat, have fun I'm sure you will enjoy it! :thumbsup:

Kyle241, I'm with Bob on this go with the cab you will never regret it. It only hurts during the check signing. Once you get pass that you will love it. :D

I'm Hot in the winter and Cool in the Summer!! :cool:

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY
Congrats and good luck. Please post thoughts/impressions as you get some seat time. I've been thinking about selling my 'bota and moving to a dk40hst because frankly the specs and extra's are better on the kioti's. Little concerned with the posts I'm seeing on new dk's re hard starting et al. Wouldn't be thrilled having problems with a brand new machine.

i will as i get some use on it. im going to make sure i get a lower radiator heater installed, as our winters can get to -20 easy enuf here. my JD had trouble starting in that cold before the block heater was installed. i started it the other day (+17F).it did the 8 second preheat and fired right up. hopefully it will keep doing this. oh..and i do LOVE the heated cab.