My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #21  
Nice unit! Just used mine this last week to move our 15" snowfall from the storm that blew through our area. Thank God for my Kioti. That cab sure looks warm and comfy.

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #22  
I am a little late to the party but congrats! That is one awesome looking tractor, you are going to love it.

One day I'll have a DK45 with cab, one day...

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #23  
Great looking tractor, no blind spots w/ that cab...awesome!!

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY
ive been out of town for a week and a half. just got back and thought id add a few pictures of the tractor. i sure love the HST drive...dont miss the gear shifter at all. it took no time at all to get spoiled. i went out and cleaned the snow in the horse pens, had the heater going and the stereo running. man, it sure was sweet. not sure why i waited so long to make the switch. i only wish it was 3 inches shorter...so i could get under the eves in the horse barn. oh well, not the end of the world.

Attachments

• incab 1.jpg
    incab 1.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 255
  • incab 3.jpg
    incab 3.jpg
    873.2 KB · Views: 241
  • incab 4.jpg
    incab 4.jpg
    831.7 KB · Views: 262
  • incab 2 copy.jpg
    incab 2 copy.jpg
    963.9 KB · Views: 201
  • tractor 1.jpg
    tractor 1.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 235
  • tractor 2.jpg
    tractor 2.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 200
  • tractor 3.jpg
    tractor 3.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 266
  • tractor 4.jpg
    tractor 4.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 313
   / My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #25  
Nice pics!
Loader hooks come with the loader, or added by dealer?
Hydraulic loop on back- 'A' circuit? Did you add or dealer?
And where are the hyd lines going toward the front - mid- mount or front end use?
Nice cab interior too!
Can't have a cab and 3" lower height- pick one:)

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #26  
Nice pics. Watch out for the rear window, you can smash it in a second when open with an implement. I know from experience:eek: and they aren't cheap to replace.

Nice pics!
Loader hooks come with the loader, or added by dealer?
Hydraulic loop on back- 'A' circuit? Did you add or dealer?
And where are the hyd lines going toward the front - mid- mount or front end use?
Nice cab interior too!
Can't have a cab and 3" lower height- pick one:)

i added the 3 hooks myself....only cost 2.50 each plus some weld time
i added the loop to the detente rear remote so as not to load the hydraulic pump when nothing is attached. the 2nd remote doesn't have the detente so im not worried. my dealer added the front remotes, mounted to a bracket by the bucket, off of my 2nd set of valves instead of the 3rd valve. he only charged $400 for all work plus hoses. this is so i can use a grapple or plow later on.
i was warned by dealer about rear window.....he had a replacement one sitting on the sales floor. i plan on using remote chute for snowblower like i have now. ill not have any implement back there that can hit glass.

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #28  
Just curious, how much extra is the DK45SE with a cab? I did get quoted without it as I wasn't considering it but now that I see it, wow - very nice!

Just curious, how much extra is the DK45SE with a cab? I did get quoted without it as I wasn't considering it but now that I see it, wow - very nice!

on average, i believe it adds about $7,000 to the price; however, the dealer was willing to deal for a cash sale. i paid about 3000 over the non cab unit. Kioti was having a cash rebate program that helped out

/ My DK45SE HST ARRIVED TODAY #30  
I love that cab ! I wish I had spent the extra money . Oh well , maybe when I retire . My DK40SE has its 50hr service coming up soon . I have been puchasing my 14 Gallons of hyd oil on the installment plan . When I go to the farm store the last couple trips I would pick up 5 gallons . Not such a big one time cost ! lol