Snow Front snow blade for a CK30

/ Front snow blade for a CK30 #1  

KBEAT

Bronze Member
Has anybody out there mounted a blade to the front of a CK30 for snow removal ? I was out last week using the back blade on mine and my neck is killing me from looking backward for 2 hours of plowing :laughing:. If you have mounted one what did you do for angle adjust (Manual or hydraulic) and mounting (Quick change ?). It sure does seem it would be easier with the front blade than the rear mount.

/ Front snow blade for a CK30 #2  
You are pushing backwards with your back blade I guess. I've used the ck30 and back blade going forward for several years and it works fine...

Mike

/ Front snow blade for a CK30 #3  
See Michigan Iron & Equipment.com for info. on frt. blades for Kioti's They are a Kioti dealer and manufacturer several attachments.

/ Front snow blade for a CK30 #4  
I too would look at Michigan Iron and Equipment's site. If I had seen their front blades with hydraulic angle before I bought my rear mount snow blower I probably would have gone that route.

Michigan Iron & Equipment: Kioti Dealer

/ Front snow blade for a CK30 #6  
I have a Michigan Iron snow plow on my CK-20 and I love it. I opted for the subframe model which securely clips into place under the tractor after you remove the front loader frame. Transition takes about 10-15 minutes once you know what needs to clip where.

Using the subframe, your loader joystick now raises and angles your snowblade. I push a 72" blade with no problem at all with mine; anything too much for it is handled with the snowblower I have on the back.

The ability to maneuver around cars and put the snow just where I want it was well worth the cost plus freight to Eastern Canada combined.

Jon

/ Front snow blade for a CK30
Thanks for the links. I really like the frame mount on the MIE site, but the quick changeover of the FEL mount is nice too :D.

Yes, I am going backwards. I can run forward with the back blade if the snow is too deep, but when we get a wet, heavy snow I have to run backwards or the tires ride up and I don't get a clean pass.

/ Front snow blade for a CK30 #9  
I found a used Meyer's 7.5 foot plow on Craigslist.

The plow came mounted to a QA hitch. I had to replace one of the angle cylinders. I have a WR Long 4 in 1 bucket and the WR Long "extra" hydraulics on the loader arms.

I run the plow hydraulics with the WR Long toggle. Works like a charm.

Now if I can just get my wife to let me plow some snow.

Marc

/ Front snow blade for a CK30 #10  
I have a front blower on my 17hp kubota and does a good job but now i also have my CK30 HST and would like to use it, Im thinkin a box blade that quick tatches . I,m going to make my self. Anyone have one Size and pics would help.