Hydraulic top link or top and tilt?

/ Hydraulic top link or top and tilt? #1  

Not Retired Yet

Silver Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti ck27hst
For those that have hydraulic links on ck20 / ck27 size tractors, is the hydraulic tilt used much? I'm checking options and do want a hydraulic top link at least. I need to cut atv and walking paths with a box blade. Would hydraulic tilt be very handy on uneven ground? If so, where would I find a kit or something for a ck20s or ck27? Thanks.

/ Hydraulic top link or top and tilt? #2  
So you are looking at purchasing one of these tractors? If so really look at their weights and consider exactly everything that you want to do. From what you have said, I would be looking at the CK27, but without knowing more that may not be a fair assumption for what you really need. :confused3:

/ Hydraulic top link or top and tilt?
I definitely need to get a tractor for some land I inherited. I'm trying to decide on a CK20 with backhoe or spend a similar amount on a CK27 without a backhoe but pick up some implements (bush hog & box blade).... Decisions, decisions :confused2:

/ Hydraulic top link or top and tilt? #4  
While a back hoe is nice, you will need many other implements also. If you have all the time in the world, then the CK20 may be the way to go, but the 27 sure would get most of the work done a lot faster and easier.

Do some research here and you will find out what type of implements and attachments will work best for your situation.

My thinking is a root grapple for the loader, a bush hog cutter, a box blade and a rear blade and maybe a landscape rake. All stuff to think about. ;)