LK3054 Replacement seat found

/ LK3054 Replacement seat found #1  

Ohming

Tractor
Kioti 3054
After much searching, I never found anyone who had successfully found a replacement seat for the LK3054, well I did.

I bought a "Michigan Style" off ebay. The seat has sliding tracks that adjust to different mounting widths. The seat was about $80 instead of $300 from the dealer.

A couple of tips; Take the tracks off of the seat and mount to the tractor. Have both tracks oriented the same direction, that way you can slide the seat on from the front. Put the bolt (you supply an sae equivalent) from the top, through the slide rail then through the tractor mount. Be sure to have the sides of the hex head parallel with the length of the track rails or the seat wont slide past. tighten down the bolts almost snug and carefully slide the seat on. The rails will align with the track. Carefully slide the seat back off and tighten the bolts. The seat works for me at 5'11" and my wife at 5'5" without adjusting.

/ LK3054 Replacement seat found #2  
Any pictures? I just bought a genaric from tractor supply and haven't installed it yet. Paid $150 and might want to take it back.
Thanks!
jb

/ LK3054 Replacement seat found #3  
Yes, picture please. Also can you supply the ebay seller id? Thanks

/ LK3054 Replacement seat found
Here is the info. TMS111BL w Slide Tracks Universal Michigan Style Seat

Ebay Seller: reliableaftermarketpartsinc

$69.75 + $18.50 shipping

/ LK3054 Replacement seat found #5  
Thanks Ohming. I went onto ebay and cut & pasted your description so I could see a picture. What? Only black, they don't offer it in orange?

/ LK3054 Replacement seat found
Curious if your tracks were as worn out as mine, as they no longer worked. Surprisingly, the bracket that is welded to the seat botton completely rusted away from the seat pan, I couldn't believe the amount of failure on the factory seat. Very satisfied with the new one, best of luck yo you.

/ LK3054 Replacement seat found #7  
Thanks for sharing the site info. Prices seem fair on a few items that I'm familiar with. A nice repalcement seat does seem to be hard to find unless you want to spend big bucks.