It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST

/ It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST #1  

whitmerlegacyfarm

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 Kioti DK50SE HST w/ 401 Loader
Thanks all for all the great info and helping me decide to go with the new DK series Kioti. I put 2hrs on it so far today just blading the driveway and messing around in the dang mud, tryin to get the feel for it. Goin to take some major seat time to get use to it.

The hyrdo seems very nice just hoping i can switch back and forth between my old gear tractors for plowing and discing.

This rain just seems to be sticking around way to long. I need things to dry out lol. I tried messing around clearin a little brush and Ind. tires just kept fillin up. Plus I dont' have much level ground around the house where i wanna clear the brush.

Also defently gotta add some weight to rear tried diggin into a pile of dirt that had dumped from a truck and wasn't completly flat ground n wanted to tip over cause of not getting an even load in the bucket. Hoping to load the tires.

So many new gadgets on this CUT gota get use to it and the hst.

I will try and post a few pics here later tonight(alredy a lil muddy from using it). What an experience this last year was shopping around for CUT. Thanks to you all for helping me decide.

Oh yea didn't even tell much about my tractor. It's a DK50SE Hst. w/ 401 loader. I got the toothbar installed before they brought it down this morning. I also am getting a 18ft sure trac car/equipment hauler w/ hide away ramps. Tractor was a demo. Bucket never looked used one bit. I believe i got a pretty good deal. Had 42 hrs on it. Now it has 44hrs lol after tinkerin around. Will put some more on tonight before dark after dinner.

/ It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST #2  
Thanks all for all the great info and helping me decide to go with the new DK series Kioti. I put 2hrs on it so far today just blading the driveway and messing around in the dang mud, tryin to get the feel for it. Goin to take some major seat time to get use to it.

The hyrdo seems very nice just hoping i can switch back and forth between my old gear tractors for plowing and discing.

This rain just seems to be sticking around way to long. I need things to dry out lol. I tried messing around clearin a little brush and Ind. tires just kept fillin up. Plus I dont' have much level ground around the house where i wanna clear the brush.

Also defently gotta add some weight to rear tried diggin into a pile of dirt that had dumped from a truck and wasn't completly flat ground n wanted to tip over cause of not getting an even load in the bucket. Hoping to load the tires.

So many new gadgets on this CUT gota get use to it and the hst.

I will try and post a few pics here later tonight(alredy a lil muddy from using it). What an experience this last year was shopping around for CUT. Thanks to you all for helping me decide.

congrats on the new tractor. definately add the rimgard to the rear tires. makes all the difference in the world (adds like 800-900# balast).

/ It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST #3  
CONGRATS on the DK50SE HST!!!!!:thumbsup:

Now, only one more thing.....PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

/ It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST
Welp used the new dk50 to get n old pile of wood chips out of field that was used to mulch around our blueberry bushies but it was all decomposed so I wanted to dump in edge of woods to get out of field. Was a lot of fun,but I need rear ballast gota get tires loaded real soon.

/ It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST #6  
grsthegreat, how do you like your brush chipper?

i simply love the Jimna chipper. have had it 4 seasons, and have had no problems....cept a few minor cloggings in the chute...my fault. i was feeding too fast.

the new tractor has nearly 50% more pto power, so that should eliminate the chute problems. I reversed the blades last fall. got nearly 4 years on the first set. ill get these sharpened in a couple of years. i might buy a second set. well see.

the unit is built extremely well...very heavy steel plates and great welds. i know somew people dont like the chineese built stuff, but its served me well.

/ It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST #7  
Congratulations on the new ride! :thumbsup:

/ It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST #8  
Good luck with your 50, hope you get many productive years of use.
I was over to Hoover's on Friday to buy some filters, I forgot that they would be closed on Good Friday. I did have a chance to look at their tractors and the Sure Trac trailers. They have quite a line-up of equipment.

/ It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST #9  
congrats on the new tractor. definately add the rimgard to the rear tires. makes all the difference in the world (adds like 800-900# balast).

Congratulations.

I recommend Rimguard too, but as noted in other forums, make sure you replace the rubber valve stems with brass ones. There's another thread about this that I find the reference for if you need it.

I have attached a .pdf from Rimguard's site explaining why you need brass valve stems.

I am a new DK35 owner and wish I knew about this before it was installed.

Attachments

• RimGuardHandlingTips.pdf
    8.7 KB · Views: 274