Silver Member
    Tractor
    2010 Kioti DK50SE HST w/ 401 Loader

Default It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST

Thanks all for all the great info and helping me decide to go with the new DK series Kioti. I put 2hrs on it so far today just blading the driveway and messing around in the dang mud, tryin to get the feel for it. Goin to take some major seat time to get use to it.

The hyrdo seems very nice just hoping i can switch back and forth between my old gear tractors for plowing and discing.

This rain just seems to be sticking around way to long. I need things to dry out lol. I tried messing around clearin a little brush and Ind. tires just kept fillin up. Plus I dont' have much level ground around the house where i wanna clear the brush.

Also defently gotta add some weight to rear tried diggin into a pile of dirt that had dumped from a truck and wasn't completly flat ground n wanted to tip over cause of not getting an even load in the bucket. Hoping to load the tires.

So many new gadgets on this CUT gota get use to it and the hst.

I will try and post a few pics here later tonight(alredy a lil muddy from using it). What an experience this last year was shopping around for CUT. Thanks to you all for helping me decide.

Oh yea didn't even tell much about my tractor. It's a DK50SE Hst. w/ 401 loader. I got the toothbar installed before they brought it down this morning. I also am getting a 18ft sure trac car/equipment hauler w/ hide away ramps. Tractor was a demo. Bucket never looked used one bit. I believe i got a pretty good deal. Had 42 hrs on it. Now it has 44hrs lol after tinkerin around. Will put some more on tonight before dark after dinner.

Tractor
    dk45se hst cab

Default Re: It arrived today MY NEW DK50 HST

Quote Originally Posted by whitmerlegacyfarm View Post
    Thanks all for all the great info and helping me decide to go with the new DK series Kioti. I put 2hrs on it so far today just blading the driveway and messing around in the dang mud, tryin to get the feel for it. Goin to take some major seat time to get use to it.

The hyrdo seems very nice just hoping i can switch back and forth between my old gear tractors for plowing and discing.

This rain just seems to be sticking around way to long. I need things to dry out lol. I tried messing around clearin a little brush and Ind. tires just kept fillin up. Plus I dont' have much level ground around the house where i wanna clear the brush.

Also defently gotta add some weight to rear tried diggin into a pile of dirt that had dumped from a truck and wasn't completly flat ground n wanted to tip over cause of not getting an even load in the bucket. Hoping to load the tires.

So many new gadgets on this CUT gota get use to it and the hst.

I will try and post a few pics here later tonight(alredy a lil muddy from using it). What an experience this last year was shopping around for CUT. Thanks to you all for helping me decide.

congrats on the new tractor. definately add the rimgard to the rear tires. makes all the difference in the world (adds like 800-900# balast).
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Tractor
    DK40SE HST

CONGRATS on the DK50SE HST!!!!!

Now, only one more thing.....PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tractor
    dk50se hst

Quote Originally Posted by grsthegreat View Post
    congrats on the new tractor. definately add the rimgard to the rear tires. makes all the difference in the world (adds like 800-900# balast).
    grsthegreat, how do you like your brush chipper?

Silver Member
    Tractor
    2010 Kioti DK50SE HST w/ 401 Loader

Welp used the new dk50 to get n old pile of wood chips out of field that was used to mulch around our blueberry bushies but it was all decomposed so I wanted to dump in edge of woods to get out of field. Was a lot of fun,but I need rear ballast gota get tires loaded real soon.

Tractor
    dk45se hst cab

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander dave View Post
    grsthegreat, how do you like your brush chipper?
    i simply love the Jimna chipper. have had it 4 seasons, and have had no problems....cept a few minor cloggings in the chute...my fault. i was feeding too fast.

the new tractor has nearly 50% more pto power, so that should eliminate the chute problems. I reversed the blades last fall. got nearly 4 years on the first set. ill get these sharpened in a couple of years. i might buy a second set. well see.

the unit is built extremely well...very heavy steel plates and great welds. i know somew people dont like the chineese built stuff, but its served me well.
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Congratulations on the new ride!
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Tractor
    International 1066 with Year Round Cab, Kioti DK 45S with Cab, 451 Loader

Good luck with your 50, hope you get many productive years of use.
    I was over to Hoover's on Friday to buy some filters, I forgot that they would be closed on Good Friday. I did have a chance to look at their tractors and the Sure Trac trailers. They have quite a line-up of equipment.
    "Land management is an art that builds on history and is based in science." Herb Stoddard Sr.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35 SE HST (2011)

Quote Originally Posted by grsthegreat View Post
    Congratulations.

I recommend Rimguard too, but as noted in other forums, make sure you replace the rubber valve stems with brass ones. There's another thread about this that I find the reference for if you need it.

I have attached a .pdf from Rimguard's site explaining why you need brass valve stems.

I am a new DK35 owner and wish I knew about this before it was installed.
    Attached Files Attached Files