new ck35hst

/ new ck35hst #1  

delgra

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510hst
traded in my ck20hst, 280 Hrs, owned 1 year, for a ck35 hst. looking for comments> Thanks Bob Gray

/ new ck35hst #2  
My first comment will be, CONGRADULATIONS. The CK35 :thumbsup: is a great tractor and I'm sure it will be a noticeable upgrade from the CK20. Don't forget to post pics soon. Have many happy and safe hours in the seat. :cool2: :tractor: :)

Attachments

• April09 002.jpg
    April09 002.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Woodsbackhoe09.jpg
    Woodsbackhoe09.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 249
  • Woodsbackhoe04.jpg
    Woodsbackhoe04.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Woodsbackhoe07.jpg
    Woodsbackhoe07.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 224
   / new ck35hst #3  
I've had my CK30hst for six years now and it has been great. I think you'll love the extra hp and having three speed ranges. Depending on what attachments/implements you might already have, now you can shop for larger ones. :) Have fun with the new toy and be safe.

/ new ck35hst #4  
Congrates on the new tractor:thumbsup: now will be waiting for pics:laughing:

/ new ck35hst #5  
Congrats on the new CK35 !!!!

I bought my CK35 gear new last Oct...now has 74 hrs....service has been easy....motor oil/filter changed twice....once for fuel filter...once for the tran/hyd filter...front gear box lube....air filter cleaned (lightly) 3-4 wash jobs....at 100 hrs I'll drop the tranny fluid completely along with a new filter ($37 down here) and what ever else it needs....I'm very happy with my CK35...plenty of power for what I've done with it...cleared an old orchard of dead trees/branches...used a double bottom plow to plow 3 acres...along with a 6' disc...have also mowed with my 5' KK mower...dug about 15 48" deep 12" post holes....stretched 500' of field fence...plowed snow last winter..the handiest thing I ever did was have my buddy weld a 3/8" flat chain hook to the bucket...using a piece of 3/8" x 4" strap...I use that hook every day !!!
My property only consists of 22 acres...my Kioti tractor earns its keep here...
Good luck with your new well built powerful toy..........(machine)

/ new ck35hst
Good morning, Thanks for the nice letter. I too have bucket hooks welded on, can't live without 'em! I have 17 hours on thus far just using the Bush Hog and splitter, but when the heat abates I'll be back in the bush logging Eastern Cedar. Its really not that hot 80 to 90, its the humidity thats a killer. My next piece of gear will surely be a pto chipper. Best to you.
Bob

/ new ck35hst #7  
Hey Bob
Congrats on the new machine

Can I ask where you traded the CK20? I have a friend that may be interested.

Bob

Send a PM if you wish.

/ new ck35hst
Good Morning, I traded at Bromley Farm Supply in Douglas, between Eganville and Renfrew. Don't hesitate I think there is already several lads looking. I had 280~ hours on it with no trouble whatsoever. See Jim McHale 613 649 2457.
Best
Bob