dk 45 glow plug light

/ dk 45 glow plug light
The dealer checked it out when they did my 50 hour service and could find nothing. It's worked like it should for the last 18 hours on the tractor.The serivce man said it could be a relay acting up and to keep an eye on it.

/ dk 45 glow plug light #12  
Just a note on the pre heat relay . I was working on my engine stop relay and found it was not located as shown in my shop manual . It was located where the starter relay was shown . Page 11-3 . At least the book got me close lol.
Dk40se ss

Yeah, I hear that! Unfortunately Kioti goes to the trouble to say regarding their shop manuals that they are NOT updated after printing. I strongly feel they should get up to speed and put everything on disc- ion the long run it's cheaper than paper anyway and easy to update by email or latest version updates. I'd be one to subscribe to this with $ too.
Now before all you 'ole timers on TBN tell me how bad the literature used to be, I believe you, but it's time for S.Korea to get into the digital age of service manuals, etc. JM2C worth.

And carhartt56, If it hasn't been said already check out all connectors in the harness for loose fitting connections, bent pins, corrosion, etc. Vibration on tractors can loosen up connectors even if they are interlocking with a tab to prevent separation. I like dielectric grease and cable ties to force them to stay closed.