Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.)

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #31  
Pumpkin, got it's name for two reasons, one it is orange (as most Kubotas are) and two there was a joke on the barn how that was my Cinderella's coach to make the farm better. Bibbity, bobbity, boo! It is non-gendered.

Abe, is named after my great-great-great uncle (that I never met, for obvious reasons). His name was Ford Abraham, my father tells me stories about being sent to his farm as a boy in West Virginia and how Uncle Ford had mules. He mentioned it again when I showed him "my" tractors.

We have a B310 J D backhoe, I think will be named Bob. I haven't driven it yet, although I have two projects that it is going to be perfect for, just been busy with field work.

So, I name everything. That said my horses barn name is Diesel, haha!

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #32  
HOSS!!!!:D

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #34  
Before reading this thread I had never really given any thought to naming a tractor, but now I have an idea:

I know my wife is feelin like a tractor widow when I start to hear her complain about my "Attachment Disorder".

Most commonly this phrase surfaces in the spring when there is alot of seasonal maintenance, grading, clean up, and garden starting going on. When I hear this I know it's time to pay a little more attention to my primary hitch, and a little less to the 3pt.

Maybe I'll surprise her by having her words plastered across a tractor hood as I cruise by the house. Hopefully she'll be smiling as she cusses me out.

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.)
I like this suggestion from the above thread:

Honestly, I'm no help. I don't typically name inanimate objects. Most of the time, I don't even name my farm animals. (however, I did name my children) :D

Just call it/he/she/shem whatever you like. It'll be OK with us. (well, probably) ;)

Bigfoot,

You are CRACKING me up!

My wife wants me to call it somthing like "Dirt Bike" or "Enduro" or something similar becuase the tractor payments (and attachment payments) will stop me from buying another motorcycle for a LONG TIME (she thinks that is funny).

I am SO GLAD I will be OK with all-o-y'all, 'cause I likes it here...

Be well,
David

Last edited:
Pumpkin, Abe, Bob.

So, I name everything. That said my horses barn name is Diesel, haha!

Learning to Farm,

Those all make sense, good names. :thumbsup:

Except naming the Barn "Diesel"??? :confused2:

'Splain it to me Lucy!

:D:D:D

David

/ Got any great Coyote names? (Besides Wile E.) #38  
This one I called Smuggler.

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 188
This one I called Smuggler.

Marty38,

The crosshairs are missing from that photo... :)

How much lens did you use. that is a excellent picture. I can't even catch themin the deer cams...

David