CK 30 Hydraulic problem

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #1  

Kiotikarl

Gold Member
Tractor
2010 Kioti ck30 gear
I have a 2010 CK30 gear TLB with a hydraulic problem. When cold the tractor can lift a bucket of dirt with the fel no problem, digging power of BH is good. Once the tractor is warmed up ( after 20min) the tractor has less strength and can barely handle a bucket of sand with the BH, making excavating very frustrating:mad:
Cold the tractor pressure is 2700psi at 2200rpm
Warm/hot pressure is still 2700psi at 2200rpm.
The tractor has now 217hrs, problem started around 203hrs but is getting worst.
When the tractor is warm/hot the hydralics are noisier, sound resembles that of the HST whine in reverse. The tube that connects below the pump going to the side of the joystick control valve vibrates terribly when the noise is present. The 2 bolts attaching the pipe below the pump seem oily, bolts were not loose, and it's kind of hard to see where the leakage is from cause i can't see through the loader brackets.
I have the repair manual, but need help with this one:confused3:
Called the dealer i purchased the tractor from, says it's normal for it to be noisy ( never has been noisy in 200hr, why now?) , but can't really comment on the strengh of the hydralic problem. 3 weeks without news, and i'm starting to really need my tractor bad:smiley_aafz:
Could the pump be in trouble:confused:

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #2  
Did you take it in for warranty evaluation? You should not have to worry about this when it is still under warranty.

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #3  
I had to replace that tube on my DK45 after 250+ hrs. I could tell it had a leak but couldn't tell where until I removed it. There was a weak spot just below the first bend. The spot had been painted over which told me it was a defect and Kioti agreed. At least on the DK, there are several bends in that tube and it looked to me as though some of them could cause a restriction. I'm just wondering if that may be part of your problem. Is it possible you may have contacted something that caused the bends to restrict even more? Sorry I don't have any answers, but hope this gives you something to think about and look at. Good luck.

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem
The tractor is still on warranty, but the dealer is 3.5hrs away. When i purchased the tractor, the saleman kept telling me of how great their service is, and an AT HOME service. But when i called,... well your pretty far away, you have to wait till we get other road service in your area.:shocked: So looks like its up to me to find out whats wrong.

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #5  
Is that the closest dealer to you? You should not be forced to deal with this issue on your own. Any Kioti dealer canlook at this for you.

The other closest dealer is 2.5-3hr away, service is pretty lame, long time dealer that doesn't really know his products. ( My dad bought his DK45SEC at this dealer. Had never heard of the reverse squeal problem on DKs. And you always end up with a bill even under warranty.)

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #7  
Where are you checking the pressure? If you are holding pressures you indicate both hot and cold, I would not imediately suspect the pump. Possibly leakage at a Pressure releif valve, oil gets thinner when warmer, but any leak should also show a drop in pressure, as indicated by your attachments. unless you are testing right at the pump and the other components are not being tested. There are PR valves in the loader and in the backhoe, as well as the tractor itself, with an open center system the oil is flowing through all 3 all the time (when the backhoe is in the circuit). Do you use loader function when you are not running the backhoe at all?

Where are you checking the pressure? If you are holding pressures you indicate both hot and cold, I would not imediately suspect the pump. Possibly leakage at a Pressure releif valve, oil gets thinner when warmer, but any leak should also show a drop in pressure, as indicated by your attachments. unless you are testing right at the pump and the other components are not being tested. There are PR valves in the loader and in the backhoe, as well as the tractor itself, with an open center system the oil is flowing through all 3 all the time (when the backhoe is in the circuit). Do you use loader function when you are not running the backhoe at all?

I check the pressure at the rear remote A outlet. This is where the dealer says to check it.
Also i either use the BH or the loader, never both at the same time, and shut the rear remote in the neutre position whenever i don't use the BH even when repositioning the tractor.
The pressure is 2700psi hot/cold, and holds for a few secounds, then drops to 2200-2500psi when the relief valve opens, and raises to 2600-2700psi once the valve closes.

Called the dealer again today...says he's waiting for kioti to call him back:mad: meanwhile im stuck having to work with a defective piece of equipement, hope it doesn't make things worst:confused:
I'm starting to lose confidence with kioti tractors, sold my DK45SEC cause kioti doesn't really where they are heading with the reverse squeal problem. And now,.. more hydraulic issues, but this time with my CK30. Not saying kioti tractors are bad products, but someone somewhere is sitting on his @$$ and leaving consumers waiting. :thumbdown:

/ CK 30 Hydraulic problem #10  
When was the last time you had the fluid and filter changed?
I would start by replacing the filters. Maybe even the oil if its not a good quality oil.