Online Dealer with Prices

/ Online Dealer with Prices #2  
Yeah, some very impressive package prices. It's going to make my decision even harder - considering I can get the whole package for less than the cost of just the tractor from one of the "big three", hmmmm . . . /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Online Dealer with Prices #3  
Plus, James is a great guy. He can put together any package you want, not just the listed ones. He will take care of you after the sale, regardless of where you are as well.

/ Online Dealer with Prices #4  
/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gifOh boy here I go again probably sticking my foot in my mouth but....I have to speak my feelings. I'm a no B.S. type of person (this is just a little prep talk for the body of my reply) so here goes.

I believe that everyone should shop local, price wherever you want then check your local dealer and make your decision based on that. There is alot of value in shopping local. The simple fact that I can get my hands around the neck of the local guy often persuades me to stay local in my own buying.
I have had customers call me and ask if I'll service their tractor if they buy from somewhere else, O.K. that's fine but at least give me a chance. These are people that haven't even asked me for pricing or if I can do the "Package deals".
I have heard alot of good things about Little tractor I'm not trying to take anything away from all of the good statements that have been made. I'm just making a plea "collectively" for all of the "local" dealers.
You've got to weigh the fact that there are shipping charges etc, to consider when shopping the 'net.

Like I said I'm not cutting anyone here, I'm just urging everyone to at least give the local guy a shot.

Sincerely KO

/ Online Dealer with Prices #5  
Kiohio, I totally agree with what you have stated.

Unfortunately, it doesn't always work. There are 2 dealers within 30 mins of me...one is too close to the city and couldn't be bothered to keep appointments I had made. The other I visited 4 times over a 4-5 month period and wouldn't budge on price on the Kioti I wanted but kept trying to sell me another brand that was sitting on the floor everytime I went. There's a 3rd dealer almost an hour away who just sounded annoyed when I called asking prices. The 4th dealer who I ended up buying from has been great to deal with, had the best price by far and is just over an hour away. Worst case? I'll trailer the dang thing back myself if I need to.

Granted, if we were talking even $500 difference, then I would be more inclined to go local, but this is a couple thousand different...to me its a no-brainer. I guess the distance would also be a major factor in deciding wether to buy local or not...kinda like driving across town to save 2 cents/gallon on gas.

/ Online Dealer with Prices #6  
Mathey, I totally agree with you on all points. That is all I am asking, that people just give the local guy a chance. If you're not satisfied with local go elsewhere.

KO

/ Online Dealer with Prices #7  
from what I am seeing most dealers are inline with the price of the tractor where the main difference comes in is the attachments some dealers offer a quailty product like woods or bushhog to name some then others off some junk like king kuttter you should look into that as well

/ Online Dealer with Prices #8  
Hi KO,

I agree with you 100%. I'm fairly fortunate in that I've found a "local" Kioti dealer who's an hour and 15 minutes away from me. I really like him, and if I decide to go Kioti, he'll be the guy I deal with. But he's the only dealer that close to me (as far as I've been able to determine). Up until I found him, I had decided that I might have to buy from Little to get a decent price, and take my chances on getting servicing locally. I'm in southern Wisconsin, and Little's is in southern Illinois, which just might make it a little inconvenient to travel there for servicing.

Anyway, one way I would've solved the problem was by finding an independent tractor mechanic that works on just about any make. I was able to do that by talking with a whole bunch of farmers about guys they knew. Once I visited this guy to see what kind of operation he had (which would put some dealers to shame! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif), I knew that I could go anywhere I wanted to find the best deal on the tractor I would buy.

<font color="black">BUT </font> - I would still start looking locally, if for no other reason than keeping my money in my community and having the ability to look the dealer in the eye when need be. But at least I feel I have more options, and more bargaining power as a result. So I would encourage anybody to look locally first, just for the convenience. But with a little effort, you could find a good mechanic that allows you the flexibility to look in other areas as well, if need be. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Online Dealer with Prices #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( then others off some junk like king kuttter you should look into that as well )</font>

Hey now !!!
I like my King Kutter stuff so watch what you say . /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Online Dealer with Prices #10  
Oh, I would have LOVED to buy local to me & 'Little' was not even the best prices posted on the net. I found a place listing up in Illinois that seemed the best place to start when comparing pricing, & I did personally visit two of the local Kioti dealers for comparison shopping. Oh, it was just going to practically KILL THEM to come off any more than their first quote, and these guys are a lot closer to Wilson than anyone. So I was going to be a lot better off even having to drive the distance hauling a DK45 back home, saving well more than $500. And now, I can't even get a local dealer to keep their promise on a delivery of an attachment for my FEL, even with paying the full RETAIL price for it. If I had the 4 hours to spare to drive up (two-way) to the dealer where mine came from (and would have sold it to me for a discount), I would have done it if I had known the local dealer did not have his act together, delaying me over a week now.
J.W.