New CK35 hst

/ New CK35 hst #1  

Cansam

Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST
Hi, New to the forum, new CK35 hst just rolled of the delivery truck. Hope to learn from you good folks!

/ New CK35 hst #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor. Have many safe and happy hours in the seat. Great that your first post was about getting a new toy. :tractor: :cool2: :laughing: :licking: :)

/ New CK35 hst #4  
Welcome. I purchased the same CK35 just a few weeks ago. It has had no problems. Before I started following the posts from the good folks on this site, I didn't know Kioti was worth considering. Now I own one and I am quite happy with it.

/ New CK35 hst #5  
Nothing quite like the feeling of your brand new tractor rolling off the delivery truck, takes me back to waking up on Christmas morning as a kid. Enjoy!

/ New CK35 hst #6  
Nothing quite like the feeling of your brand new tractor rolling off the delivery truck, takes me back to waking up on Christmas morning as a kid. Enjoy!

Wow! You got a new tractor and a delivery truck for Christmas as a kid?!:cool:
Can I come live at your house?:D:laughing:

To the op: Welcome to TBN. Enjoy your new workhorse/toy!:thumbsup::)

/ New CK35 hst #7  
I just did the 50 hour service on my ck35. Hyd filter was a pain to get off and draining the front axel was a mess but everything else was easy. I used the TRC fluid and boy was it expensive and perhaps it was just a coincidence by my slight problem of shifting between l/m/h completely went away.