How is this for GREAT dealer service?

/ How is this for GREAT dealer service? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
I had the fuel line rubbing issue(earlier post)with my 2008 DK40 se and called to tell (kioti dealer)Michigan Iron & Equipment I had a concern with it.Well last friday night after Bob & Denise(owners)closed up shop they drove 70 miles to my house to resolve my issue with no cost to me.How is that for customer service?Thanks again Michigan Iron & Equipment.coobie.

/ How is this for GREAT dealer service? #2  
Wow. That's great. Think they will come out to Ma. for free?:D

/ How is this for GREAT dealer service? #4  
Now that is excellent service no matter what part of the Country you are located. I sincerely hope that you invited them to dinner or supper, depending on the time.:):thumbsup:

/ How is this for GREAT dealer service? #5  
That is great service. To bad so much "service" is mediocre at best from too many businesses. Glad you have such great people/dealer to look after you. :thumbsup: :):)

/ How is this for GREAT dealer service?
Now that is excellent service no matter what part of the Country you are located. I sincerely hope that you invited them to dinner or supper, depending on the time.:):thumbsup:

Dinner was served,and very happy to do so.coobie

/ How is this for GREAT dealer service? #8  
Dinner was served,and very happy to do so.coobie
Good man. It truly shows that you have character. There is a shortage of people in today's World, that treat their fellow man with respect and kindness. I have noticed this fact in regards to many TBN members though. Most of the TBN membership seem to possess character, morals, patience and understanding. That is one reason, I ascertain, that the majority of us TBN members spend time on this website. We offer our advice willingly and sincerely try to help each other and we also have an avenue to enjoy our common interests.

What was the fix?

Here is the picture of my Kioti DK40se before Michigan iron & equipment took a dremmel tool and made the opening larger so the fuel lines would not rub.Folks if you are looking to buy or purchase a new kioti tractor,need any kind fabrication work,snow moving equipment,farm equipment,look no farther than Michigan Iron & equipment.Great sales & service which IMHO is few and far between these days.coobie

Attachments

• Ford Truck 169.jpg
    Ford Truck 169.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 198
   / How is this for GREAT dealer service? #10  
It is great to hear of such good dealer service.

For all of us who have yet to suffer the problem, are there any preventative measures that can be taken to reduce the risk of the tank dropping (apart from half filling the tank !)

Has Kioti improved the design in newer units?