not getting electricity

/ not getting electricity #1  

marler

I have a Kioti LK2552. When I was using it yesterday all the gauges stopped working. I shut the tractor off and now it won't even attempt to turn over. I checked the battery and it is showing that it is fully charged. Would someone give me some ideas on where to start checking?

/ not getting electricity #2  
I have a Kioti LK2552. When I was using it yesterday all the gauges stopped working. I shut the tractor off and now it won't even attempt to turn over. I checked the battery and it is showing that it is fully charged. Would someone give me some ideas on where to start checking?

There are alot of post similar to this on the site. Few things to check.

1. there may be a main fuse. My DK45 has one right next to the starter. My old JD also had one in the same location, so you may also have one.

2. Check the ground wire. Alot of people find that the ground wire where it attaches to the frame has been oxidized and not making proper contact. They remove it, scrub it clean and reinstall. Some have needed to drill a new hole and use a new bolt.

3. Check ALL fuses.

4. Just cause a battery shows 12 volts doesn't mean its good. My old JD battery showed 12 volts until i tried to turn it over, then it dropped below 9 volts. But your issue states that no gauges are working, so i am leaning towards fuses or ground.

/ not getting electricity
Thanks grsthegreat it was the fuse by the starter.

/ not getting electricity #5  
Something made the fuse blow!! You may want to start looking for something that has shorted out.
This fuse will blow if the battery terminals are crossed. Check and make sure your battery is secure.