ck 30 engine block heater

/ ck 30 engine block heater #1  

westfallser

Tractor
massey ferguson 1240
Just wondering if anyone knows if the ck 30 has a built in engine block heater plug? I gave it a good look but could not find anything. Jake

/ ck 30 engine block heater #2  
Just wondering if anyone knows if the ck 30 has a built in engine block heater plug? I gave it a good look but could not find anything. Jake

I installed a engine block coolant heater on my 2006 CK 30. Drain out the coolant and remove a block freeze plug. I installed the heater into the block with a little permatex sealant and your all finished. I used a deep well socket with an extension to act as a driver for the install into the block. Plug in the power and it heats up the coolant and makes starting easy on cold days.

/ ck 30 engine block heater #3  
:thumbsup:

I installed a engine block coolant heater on my 2006 CK 30. Drain out the coolant and remove a block freeze plug. I installed the heater into the block with a little permatex sealant and your all finished. I used a deep well socket with an extension to act as a driver for the install into the block. Plug in the power and it heats up the coolant and makes starting easy on cold days.:thumbsup:

/ ck 30 engine block heater #4  

No, it doesn't have the block heater from the factory.

/ ck 30 engine block heater #5  
I contacted Kioti about my adding a internal block heater thru a freeze plug on my DK45, and they told be that it would void the warranty. Thye did tell me i could add either a magnetic unit OR a glue on type heater, but NOT a freeze block model.

They did not specify why. I asked my dealer about that, and he also told me that they dont make a freeze block heater suitable for the DK series.

I dont know how this relates to the ck series, but you may want to contact Kioti USA and ask.
They are real good about responding to emails.

/ ck 30 engine block heater #6  
Kind of hard to understand why it would void warranty on a Kioti when Bobcat offers block heater kits as an option through their parts system. Same engine and manufacture.

/ ck 30 engine block heater #7  
Kind of hard to understand why it would void warranty on a Kioti when Bobcat offers block heater kits as an option through their parts system. Same engine and manufacture.

couldnt tell you.....just repeating whatthey told me.

/ ck 30 engine block heater #8  
Thats BS
Kioti has given my name out to other dealers in the past to supply them with block heaters.

I have installed tons of them, sold tons of them, and continue to install them.
I'm quite sure they said that because you next question to them would have been...What is the part #? And they wouldn't have an answer.

/ ck 30 engine block heater #9  
Thats BS
Kioti has given my name out to other dealers in the past to supply them with block heaters.

I have installed tons of them, sold tons of them, and continue to install them.
I'm quite sure they said that because you next question to them would have been...What is the part #? And they wouldn't have an answer.

Well thats weird. Why did they tell me that then? My dealer told me to contact Kioti directly and ask before i ordered one. Kioti emailed me back not to install one????

/ ck 30 engine block heater #10  
I think removing the freeze plug on an engine should void the warranty. You are now messing with a vital part of the engine that could easily cause loss of coolant and overheating which I certainly wouldn't cover if I were Kioti after seeing someone removed the freeze plug.

Just use an inline coolant hose heater, mine has worked great for years down to -20F.