Loader How do I reconnect FEL hoses

/ How do I reconnect FEL hoses
Figured I'd check back since I'm getting ready to do the hoses - weather kept me from bush hogging & then I did some with the hoses tied up to the fel (a soft tire forced me to return home). Glad I did - thank you for the pointer to the owner's manual - duh! I guess I'm a real guy, no need for directions and only look at the instructions as a last resort!! - makes so much sense now that someone told me (I did look at the tractor manual, but not the fel)!
As for the underside protection, I hear you! I am planning that since I will have to finish this field in the spring and have another smaller one in a similiar state. The bigger saplings also do a number on the pins, went to quit one afternoon and raised the 3 point, only one side of the bush hog came up. Lost a couple of connectors and a number of cotter pins - off to TSC!! I now keep a container of spares with me just in case.
In the meantime, I'll also be heading out to use a chainsaw to help ease up the tractor abuse, it'll be a good test for the Mechron we recently bought - I'll do a review after I exercise it a bit.