Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today #1  

Billys Goat

Tractor
Kioti DK55C
I've been shopping for a while and I've received quite an education. Like many things there are good and bad dealers, I was stunned with the responses I had as a cash buyer from half a dozen dealers some of whom didn't even acknowledge my inquiries or follow up after my initial call. My hat is off to Van Paemel Equipment in Almada, MI for their reception and interactions up to and including today's close. Can't wait to receive my DK55 and gain experience qualifying a review. Chose to add a D.R. Long Grapple & Electric Over Hydraulic Valve in light of the acreage I intend to clear. See you in the New Year with details, thanks to all for their shared posts and knowledge that led to my selection.

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today #3  
I've been shopping for a while and I've received quite an education. Like many things there are good and bad dealers, I was stunned with the responses I had as a cash buyer from half a dozen dealers some of whom didn't even acknowledge my inquiries or follow up after my initial call. My hat is off to Van Paemel Equipment in Almada, MI for their reception and interactions up to and including today's close. Can't wait to receive my DK55 and gain experience qualifying a review. Chose to add a D.R. Long Grapple & Electric Over Hydraulic Valve in light of the acreage I intend to clear. See you in the New Year with details, thanks to all for their shared posts and knowledge that led to my selection.

:welcome: to the forums!

Congratulations on your purchase. Kioti makes a really nice machine. #1 rule of TBN is to post pics of your tractor though, so when you get your Kioti, you know what to do:D

BTW, not to scare you off or anything but I've been following this thread for the last week or so, it's about a guy with a DK55 w/ a WOODS backhoe that may have cracked the axel housings. With it being a Woods backhoe it may or may not be covered by the dealer, Kioti or Woods because it can void the warranty. So if you got a Woods backhoe I wold be sure to work something out with your dealer that if something happens he's responsible, here is the thread though:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/227628-broke-dk55-booo-kioti.html

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today #4  
Congratulations on the purchase of your new tractor. Welcome aboard.:tractor:

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today #5  
Congrats and Welcome to the Pack!

Sounds like a beast of a tractor you got coming!
It's funny how many dealers don't want your cash because they make so much off the financing. I told my dealer right after the quote given that it was a cash sale and they had no problem with it. :thumbsup:

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today #6  
Congrats! That is a nice tractor and you will have to post pics once you get it! Nice buy on the grapple too.

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today #7  
WELCOME to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Kioti Owning/Operating Forum.

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today #8  
BG, congrats! I ran into the same problem when trying to buy....lots of un-returned phone calls. Anyway, sounds like you will be doing a lot of grubbing. Be very careful, our tractors are not armored and sticks seem to find their way into many things....Rad fans, engine side skirts, oil and hydro filters, electrical connections, hydro connections...etc. Most damage occurs when backing up, so be wary.

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today #9  
Congrats fellow Kioti brother... (Insert secret handshake here). I hope you have even more fun, pleasure, excitement and amazement at what these tractors can do.

/ Ordered a Kioti DK55 Cab Loader Backhoe Today
Thanks MotorSeven, when I have the tractor I plan to fabricate some armor for the vitals. I imagine like me it will bear evidence of battles won and lost in the form of scars and character. Today my neighbor gifted my a 200 gallon oil tank that needs a little TLC, planning on picking up some local biodiesel to mix at 2% with #2. Looking forward to getting some seat time, especially since my saddle time on my Harley is so limited in light of the onset of winter.