new kioti ck20hst

/ new kioti ck20hst #3  
Welcome, congrats on the new tractor.

/ new kioti ck20hst #4  
Hey Kioti Man! Welcome to TractorByNet. :)

I moved this thread to the Kioti Owning/Operating Forum. Congrats on your new tractor!

/ new kioti ck20hst #5  
I also have the CK20S HST. It was the right choice for my needs and has been flawless so far. This week, the snow has finally arrived and the little Kioti has done a fine job.

/ new kioti ck20hst
thank you i didn t know how to put it in the write spot

/ new kioti ck20hst #7  
Congrats, I have the same tractor and love it. This fall I used it to spread about 80 tons of screenings on my driveway and it performed flawlessly. Winter finally arived here last week so i have had a chance to snowblow a couple of times and it does excellent, I love it better everytime I use it.......Craig
Ps the rule is "no picture it didn't happen" so make sure u post a pic

/ new kioti ck20hst #9  
I have a CT 120 HST which is Bobcats version of your tractor. I run a 60 inch tiller in Peat/sand and it works great. I also have a 48 inch brush cutter which works well. I pull buck thorn, moved 100 yards of dirt and lots of trees/brush. The tractor really works hard and does a great job. I move snow with a back blade and bucket.
I think you will be very happy with it's capabilities.

/ new kioti ck20hst #10  
Welcome to the club.
So far I love mine. I use it mostly for snow removal. I used it this year to move a stone wall and a little landscaping. Next year I will use it to pull a five foot finish mower around some of my yard. You will love yours too!