kioti ck30

/ kioti ck30 #1  

freeindeed

thinking about buying a used one. I have seen hydraulic leaks on some of the lower pipes on the hydrostatic drive model. is this common or an easy fix. Any info would be appreciated.

/ kioti ck30 #2  
Not sure exactly where you are talking about, but mine is still bone dry after 400 hours. Get a mechanic to look before parting out precious dollars. How many hours on the clock?

/ kioti ck30 #3  
Mine is also dry after 400+ hours. If the oil is only from a leaky pipe, it shouldn't be to hard or costly to fix. If it's coming from somewhere else and dripping down, who knows without a good check. Many of the connections use rubber o-rings for a seal which aren't expensive and most of the time, easy to replace.

/ kioti ck30 #4  
Not sure on the 30 but on the 20 when you change the filters it leaks down on the pipes. Could that be what you are seeing? Worth checking it out to see.

/ kioti ck30 #5  
There was an issue with the hydraulic cooler leaking on early models. I think it was rectified by going to flexible lines to/from the radiator. Though, it's hard to tell from your description.

I have a gear drive with the only leak being where a rear remote hardline mates to the quick connect ag coupler. Probably just needs tightening, but hard to get at. So, for now I'm living with it. No big deal; only leaks when remotes are in used (fluid actively flowing), and then only a slow drip.