How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota?

/ How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota? #21  
Kioti must be pretty reliable if Cub Cadet and Bobcat puts their names on them.
The things I like about Kioti are these: Their parts are very reasonable when compared to the big boys(not that I've bought many).Also when specifying lubes and other consumables they don't get you with "you must use Big Boy this and Big Boy that" they simply give you a grade and leave it up to you.
Lastly I had X amount of tractor dollars to spend,Kioti gave me biggest with the most stuff....just sayin'...Mike.

/ How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota?
My 30 year old Kubota has been very reliable , as has my 250 hour Kioti .

Ask me in ten years :laughing:

You will get a much better price on the Kioti packages in Australia.

Still waiting to get a good price from our local dealer. I think they were a little taken aback with the aggressive pricing from Kubota just recently...

/ How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota? #23  
Kioti must be pretty reliable if Cub Cadet and Bobcat puts their names on them.
The things I like about Kioti are these: Their parts are very reasonable when compared to the big boys(not that I've bought many).Also when specifying lubes and other consumables they don't get you with "you must use Big Boy this and Big Boy that" they simply give you a grade and leave it up to you.
Lastly I had X amount of tractor dollars to spend,Kioti gave me biggest with the most stuff....just sayin'...Mike.

Cub Cadet is Yanmar, Kioti is the brand name of Daedong in North America and Daedong makes tractors for Bobcat, McCormick and Landini (not sure if there are others).

/ How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota? #24  
I had my ck20s for around 2 yrs. It now has 300 + hrs on it. The only really problem was I broke a shaft in the fwd drive. It was repaired and I've had no other problems. My tractors stays outside 24/7, hides under a tarp when I not at my camp.

I'm sorry I can't compare directly but guys from work have all types of tractors and we talk frequently. My tractor seems to be the same as the others for the type of use and size.

/ How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota? #25  
my kioti (bobcat) has 150 hours on it, has been shedded with a battery tender hooked on it since brand new, has had maintenance performed exactly to the letter by the owners manual and I'm currently spending my days out in the garage working on it. I'm not impressed. :mad:

/ How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota? #26  
Cub Cadet is Yanmar, Kioti is the brand name of Daedong in North America and Daedong makes tractors for Bobcat, McCormick and Landini (not sure if there are others).

Kioti(Daedong) makes the largest Cub Cadet tractors(at least they did), Yanmar makes their smaller CUTS.

/ How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota? #27  
My kioti is only 1 yr old and has 154 hours. so far so good. flawless machine. does everything i ask. very happy.

I looked at Kubota and JD before buying. Kioti at that time was many many 1000 $ less. I also see our local Kubota dealer has drastically dropped $$ on units in lot. See, competition IS a good thing. Of course JD just keeps raising their prices. they even stopped advertising in our local paper.

/ How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota? #28  
My 12 year old Kioti is my 1st and probably last tractor, so I'm no expert. But it's never failed to do what I've asked of it, snow plowing mostly, moving all sizes of hay bails, augering, etc. Outside of grease, oil changes and a filter now and then it's been very low cost to operate. Somehow the original battery was just beginning to weaken last year.

If I were to find a fault, it seems the company has trouble keeping its dealers. Mine was just ten minutes away but sold out to a dealership that had carried them for a number of years and wanted a satellite store. But they quit Kioti and the horse trailer dealer across the road took them over. He's been around for decades but couldn't deal with them and wen to Bobcat. Another dealer out in the western part of the state left them and as far as I know there is now only one left, a couple hundred miles away. For a non mechanic like me that would be a worry if the ex dealer here loses his mechanics that remember how to work on them. They're long time employees but can't work forever.

/ How reliable is Kioti e.g. compared with Kabota? #29  
my kioti (bobcat) has 150 hours on it, has been shedded with a battery tender hooked on it since brand new, has had maintenance performed exactly to the letter by the owners manual and I'm currently spending my days out in the garage working on it. I'm not impressed. :mad:

Can you elaborate? If you are spending "days" working on it there must be a huge amount of problems with it.