Sticking hydro pedal

/ Sticking hydro pedal #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I have a bobcat ct235 with a sticking hydro pedal. I was wondering how many of you kioti guys have had this problem on a Ck27hst, CK30hst, or a Ck35hst? If you had it was the fix?

/ Sticking hydro pedal #2  
Yes and yes. I've said it many times in many different threads and I can understand why nobody want to listen to me, but the issue is only resolved by replacing the HST. There are lots of people talking about adjustments and new parts, especially in the Bobcat section, but nobody ever FIXES the problem, they only improve it for a little while. My dealer has lots of experience with this issue and has replace many HST units. They tried several adjustments prior to replacing the HST and took several pressure readings from the ports under the floor by the pedal at Kioti's request. The pressure test was exactly what they expected, it was low, and Kioti replaced the HST without any issue at all. To me, the fact that Kioti had no problem replacing the HST after all adjustments were tried and that my dealer has done the same thing several times, tells me that Kioti is aware of the issue and it is more common that people realize.

Here's a video of my tractor before the fix, video is in post #24. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/218090-my-new-ck-30-a.html

/ Sticking hydro pedal #3  
Kioti Ken may well be right, however it was not in my case.
The pedal centralizer piston just got sticky and I lubed it with some CRC about 3 years ago and it still works perfectly today. I have a CK 30 HST.

/ Sticking hydro pedal
Thanks for the replies.

/ Sticking hydro pedal #5  
I think somebody should start keeping track of how many CT2XX / CKXX owers (+ McCormick and Landini) are having this issue. I'm betting it's a design flaw in the HST and a fairly common problem. Maybe a common use/cause will emerge.

/ Sticking hydro pedal #6  
Kioti Ken may well be right, however it was not in my case.
The pedal centralizer piston just got sticky and I lubed it with some CRC about 3 years ago and it still works perfectly today. I have a CK 30 HST.

Sounds like maybe your particular situation was a slightly different set of symptoms and a different fix?

And the real problem for most people's hydro pedal sticking is the actual HST, as described by Kioti Ken.

/ Sticking hydro pedal #7  
When you guys say your pedal is sticking, do you mean it doesn't spring back to neutral on its own, or do you mean it's difficult to force the pedal back to neutral?

/ Sticking hydro pedal #8  
Mine was just slow to return to neutral position and crept along until I nudged it in reverse, then it stopped. I just lubed inside the rubber boot on the centralizer and it has been OK ever since.

/ Sticking hydro pedal #9  
I have 2009 ck30. A kioti mechanic is comming today to try and solve the sticking pedal for me.

/ Sticking hydro pedal #10  
Have them take a pressure reading from the two ports under the rubber floor close to the hydro filter. A low pressure reading is what my dealer expected and what they found. Good luck.