Loader Adding Tooth Bar to bucket

/ Adding Tooth Bar to bucket #1  

Kioti Tom

Gold Member
Industry, Pa- - 5 mi. north of Ohio River
Tractor
Kioti DS4510, Ford '48 8N, Ford '53 Jubilee, Power King 1614
UPS brought my Tooth bar for my bucket Monday and I installed it yesterday.
It is a Construction Attachments bar and well made. Gave bucket inside dimensions when I ordered it and it slid right into place. It had about 1/8" gap on each end to the bucket ends. It only took about a half hour to install. marking, drilling and bolting. Of course, I burned up the Cheap HF 1/2" drill just as I broke thru on the 2nd hold. cleaned it up with a rat tail file and put the bolts in.
Used it this morning to move a pile of brush over a couple of feet so I could mow where it was..The teeth work well as a rake. Saved having to stop and put the grapple on.
I would of taken pictures except the wife had the camera over taking pictures of our grandson...at 7 weeks, he is still cute.
I feel what I spent for the tooth bar was well worth the cost and would recommend it to anyone. If you need just the smooth bucket edge, it is easy to take off. I Double nutted the bolt to protect the threads of the bolt.

Have a wonderful Kioti day my friends.
Tom

/ Adding Tooth Bar to bucket #2  
Yep Tom, I love my toothbar......it's a great addition!

/ Adding Tooth Bar to bucket #3  
I agree. The times I need a rake, or a digger, or some extra lift length, or etc far out number the times I need a smooth edge. Probably the best addition I have made to my CK30

/ Adding Tooth Bar to bucket #4  
Info on where you bought it, and how much $$$?

Would love to c Pics also

/ Adding Tooth Bar to bucket
Info on where you bought it, and how much $$$?

Would love to c Pics also

I ordered online from Everything Attachments. That way I got free shipping. As I understand it, Construction Attachments (who made it) is his brother.
There is a picture of it on the ETA website.

Tom

/ Adding Tooth Bar to bucket #7  
Kioti Tom said:
I ordered online from Everything Attachments. That way I got free shipping. As I understand it, Construction Attachments (who made it) is his brother.
There is a picture of it on the ETA website.

Tom

OK, thanks for that info... so, you paid around $400 ?

/ Adding Tooth Bar to bucket #9  
Cool... I found some some bolt on teeth for a decent price; I'll probably just use them like that, and Fab up my own tooth bar later. Thanks!