Tractor
    ford 7600, 3930,3550,3000

Default Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already

Hoping some of yall could help me with instructions or videos on how to get the loader off quickly on a x10.50h. I cant manage to relieve all that much tension on the left pin. Also, I disconnected the hydraulic line thinking that the dealer marked them on the valve as well, apparently not, so i need to know which hose goes where. Thanks guys

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Default Re: Just got a new Mccormick and i need help already

Although the McCormicks are Daedong tractors just like the Kioti, I'm afraid that most of us are unfamiliar with the specific model designation/equivalents. Also, it is very likely that McCormick could use a different FEL and BH manufacturer than Kioti does.

Can you give us some more details about your tractor. I'm guessing it is the DK50se equivalent. Can you get some photos of the loader so we can see if we recognize it as either the Kioti loader or the Rhino or ??? other manufacturer.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

The hoses are going to be trial and error to get them right. Its a terribly fun process getting them right but you can do it. Once you get them figured out mark them with either paint or tape.

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tractor
    ford 7600, 3930,3550,3000

-forumrunner_20120419_221315-png

-forumrunner_20120419_221242-png

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Put your stand down. Shut the tractor off let the loader down and shake joy stick side to side then pin should come out. Here is a link to a video of a bobcat loader being removed. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgFP0DdE2I]Bobcat Compact Tractor Front-End Loader: Removal - YouTube[/ame]

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35; IH 574, Ranger 700 XP, Arctic Cat 500 TRV, Arctic Cat 400 FIS, Kawasaki 250 Bayou, Yamaha 200 BW.

I color coded my coupling on hoses to couplings on the joystick with plastic tyraps. Also did my rear remotes for my dump cart and snow blower chute rotator. You can buy a tube of tyraps of various sizes and colors for a few dollars at most Canadian Tire stores and also Princess Auto stores.
    "Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid". John Wayne

Tractor
    KIOTI

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman22
    Hoping some of yall could help me with instructions or videos on how to get the loader off quickly on a x10.50h. I cant manage to relieve all that much tension on the left pin. Also, I disconnected the hydraulic line thinking that the dealer marked them on the valve as well, apparently not, so i need to know which hose goes where. Thanks guys
    Sorry guy, but McCormick uses a different brand of loader. A Kioti dealer cannot tell you anything. You should have received an owners manual with the loader - information should be there.

Kioti supplies one with every tractor we sell with instructions for tractor and loader.

GOOD NEWS: McCormick Dealer should be called. Their service guy will need to be called out to you or you need to purchase a workshop manual. You have pressure on the disconnect for one reason or another. Be sure you support loader before trying to release pressure. Loader could drop if not supported.
    Tony LaVoie
    J A LaVoie Equipment Sales, Inc.

Tractor
    09 Bobcat CT335,09 ct440,08 Kioti DK55, 10 DK45HST, 10 DK40HST, & an 09 John Deere 4720

McCormicks use a Woods brand loader on their X10 series tractors.
    Z RENCH If your car is broke and you're not, come see me!

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225, McCormick X10.50H

Yeah, the loader manual would have to be improved to be worthless for the ML240 loader. I haven't figured out who made those loaders before they migrated to Woods. I'm not at my tractor, but the hoses all appeared to be color coded with colored tie wraps. This may have been the dealer that did it though.